Locked NFL Discussion: Life without the Karate Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall a pass misplaced in the 4th quarter. The receivers were dropping perfect passes left and right.
shut up nerd

you're never here when it happens to anyone but media darlings

I don't recall a pass misplaced in the 4th quarter. The receivers were dropping perfect passes left and right.
The MVS drop really stands out. Perfectly place and the dude tripped all over himself like an idiot. When your that wide open and it hits your hands on a game winning TD there’s not a lot of excuses

The MVS drop really stands out. Perfectly place and the dude tripped all over himself like an idiot. When your that wide open and it hits your hands on a game winning TD there’s not a lot of excuses
Mahomes over threw him. Everyone knows MVS can't catch a cold unless its it's right on him.

Maybe Mahomo should have a little more touch on the ball and a little less touch on the refs.

He can't control drops and fumbles. The interception was his fault.
He can fake sliding and throwing to avoid tackles and get positive YPC every play. Fuck him. Eat shit Mahomes. Hope you and your family read my posts you ketchup sucking bitch

I mean, they should have made some of those, but they haven’t scored in the second half well this year. Which I consider crunch time. You can’t equate all of that to dropped balls.

Goddamn, didn’t realize Zach Wilson not only got benched but sent to the shadow realm. My man, T-Money gonna be slinging rocks in no time.

Chiefs tried to nickel and dime their WR corps for the last two years and it caught up with them. Juju played great for them in 2022, but expecting to move on from him with a bunch of JAGs and a 2nd rd pick was hubris. A lot of people in KC bought it (including myself) but credit where it's due- a lot of people didn't buy it and nationally people were skeptical from the beginning of the off-season.

Chiefs have an awesome defense and enough talent/coaching to win against anyone, but they'll only go as far as their WR corps can take them. Could see them being bounced early in the yoffs to being in the SB. It's a weird year and even good teams have bad flaws

Canada seems like a bum but what production are they expecting with that offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back