Locked NFL Discussion: JaJustin SZN

Share your feels

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. You are clearly mad, whilst I am not.
Yeah but it loses any potency when that’s all you have and keep repeating it, is what I’m saying. I’m glad my comment at least got a kind of admittance of being a Packers fan out of you. Mystery solved.

cover1.jpg

This meme legit reminds me of you, @Vogg, @Corona, and @Revolver lol

It’s the same dudes saying variations of the same things liking the same things. It’s pretty awesome.
giphy.gif

Yeah but it loses any potency when that’s all you have and keep repeating it, is what I’m saying. I’m glad my comment at least got a kind of admittance of being a Packers fan out of you. Mystery solved.
Fair enough, that's a good point. It's a long football season so now I've decided to root for the bills

To lose another super bowl

Fair enough, that's a good point. It's a long football season so now I've decided to root for the bills

To lose another super bowl
Bills are the only thing keeping KC from joining the rest of the AFC West that matters with three rings. Can’t let that happen.

Let’s Ride.

Ive got that dude in 3 leagues. He needs to stop being a poor can like Lmr

LMR firmly entering RB2 territory. Guy can't even crack 20 points a game right now.

Didn’t seem right but yup, hasn’t gotten me 20 in a month.

<2>

If he puts up a 20 spot I don't lose last week by four points. The guy seemingly can't complete passes anymore. Baltimore had the ball inside the ten five times last week, and ended up running it in with Edwards twice and then kicking field goals. They're not using him to run for touchdowns. I hate the Ravens, lol.

If he puts up a 20 spot I don't lose last week by four points. The guy seemingly can't complete passes anymore. Baltimore had the ball inside the ten five times last week, and ended up running it in with Edwards twice and then kicking field goals. They're not using him to run for touchdowns. I hate the Ravens, lol.
I’ve been lucky by playing other shitty teams like I did last week and random dudes on my roster putting up monster games. Only lost once and that was when Gabe Davis caught 2 passes for like 170/2.

Lmr is literally playing himself out of hundreds of millions of dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back