NFL Discussion: IR Blues

Plans now that your teams season is over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through 2 weeks, Derek Carr is completing 74% of passes with 4td’s 0 int’s while raiders are Averaging 34ppg

nice start to silence the critics, especially with how young the wr’s are

Through 2 weeks, Derek Carr is completing 74% of passes with 4td’s 0 int’s while raiders are Averaging 34ppg

nice start to silence the critics, especially with how young the wr’s are

Just need a decent D coordinator.

Not everyone has nothing to do during their teams games like you.
You manage to post here at all times as well. I can understand DSOTM's struggles with him being canadian, but it seems like they both popped up as soon as the outcome was determined. Also, fuck you.

Just need a decent D coordinator.
Lmao at thinking the raiders have a decent d coordinator. Guenther is absolutely dog shit.

You manage to post here at all times as well. I can understand DSOTM's struggles with him being canadian, but it seems like they both popped up as soon as the outcome was determined. Also, fuck you.

I guess I could be like that bitch Dizzy and post during my teams games and then stop posting when my team starts to lose.
Also, fuck you

Lmao at thinking the raiders have a decent d coordinator. Guenther is absolutely dog shit.

That’s what I’m saying. Guenther is garbage and the Raiders need a decent DC

LETS. FUCKING. GO.

I guess I could be like that bitch Dizzy and post during my teams games and then stop posting when my team starts to lose.
Also, fuck you
I was here all day you milk bag drinking :eek::eek::eek:.

Malcolm Jenkins should send Waller a Father’s Day card

wasn’t talking about today.
I was talking about yesterday. You’d never show your face here until the season was over if you lost half the talent Denver has. Eat a dick.

I was talking about yesterday. You’d never show your face here until the season was over if you lost half the talent Denver has. Eat a dick.

fuck you and fuck your Donkeys. Your beloved Donkeys are shit and will continue to be shit as long as Mr Ed is calling the shots.

looking forward to your Donkey tweets and updates that nobody gives a shit about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back