NFL Discussion: Imagine having a QB

Bring on the day of the Turkey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what ur talking about dawg. The topic of having no help came up and I’ve been told that WOAT allen has no coach, rb, defense or friendly/rigged for the last two seasons.
No lie detected tbh.

Brady needs to mentor GOAT Allen on how to will his team to wins so he doesnt have to score 7 TDs per game imo

One of the worst FA productions of all time. Pressures are starting to show up, but man what a massive disappointment.

How Crosby does his thing with literally no help is amazing.
Wtf i had no idea Chandler Jones was even on the Raiders. Did the guy give up after getting paid?

I'm going to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving. He's about 10-15 years older than me. He's got a nice waterfront home in Rhode Island that his parents bought for him a while back. We're gonna watch the Cowboys destroy the Giants. I'll probably throw a football around with my cousin and his college-aged sons.

Anyway, I hope all y'all have a nice Thanksgiving as well. I'm taking it easy with the food this year because I want to stay lean. I was about 10 lbs heavier last year on Thanksgiving and didn't give a fuck. But this year I do. Anyway, take it easy, boys...

<{ohyeah}>

Marcus Jones F*cks

20th Anniversary of another great Jets moment

I had no idea he was that explosive. With our defense and special teams, we just need MJ10 not to play like a complete can and we have a shot...

We easily could have lost to the Jets BOTH times this year, but we didn't. We won despite Mac Jones not because of him. He's lucky that horrible pick 6 he threw got erased because the League protects quarterbacks, even ones that suck, like they're the Holy Grail.

1 fewer game. Too many drops though.

Im starting to think these arent troll posts. Do you actually think Davis is better?
One of these receivers has the all time TD catch record in a playoff game and the other doesn't.
DK is clearly better. He's bigger, faster, stronger, more explosive, etc. But Davis' ability to get open downfield combined with Allen's cannon of an arm can be a deadly combination when they get going...

Wtf i had no idea Chandler Jones was even on the Raiders. Did the guy give up after getting paid?
Just doesnt look like the same guy he was. Shitty but father time comes for everyone. Except Von Molly apparently.

I'm going to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving. He's about 10-15 years older than me. He's got a nice waterfront home in Rhode Island that his parents bought for him a while back. We're gonna watch the Cowboys destroy the Giants. I'll probably throw a football around with my cousin and his college-aged sons.

Anyway, I hope all y'all have a nice Thanksgiving as well. I'm taking it easy with the food this year because I want to stay lean. I was about 10 lbs heavier last year on Thanksgiving and didn't give a fuck. But this year I do. Anyway, take it easy, boys...

<{ohyeah}>
No one gets fat over one meal. Pig the fuck out.

Happy Thanksgiving

Eno Benjamin, Melvin Gordon, and now Darell Henderson. Crazy that teams are dropping useful running backs.

No one gets fat over one meal. Pig the fuck out.

Happy Thanksgiving
Honestly, if I pig out after the way I've been eating lately, I'd probably throw up or something. I get what you're saying, but when you get older especially, it's best to stay disciplined and avoid the health complications that come at a later age from bad habits. Anyway, I hope you have a TON of fun, bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back