• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Imagine having a QB

Bring on the day of the Turkey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s go for a tie against a team projected to blow us out with 3 minutes and 3 time outs.. then let’s follow that up playing prevent defense lmao.

They wasted the clock when they were moving the ball easily.

Buffalo definitely needs DBs and Edwards back and healthy.

We lose by three. Amazing. Fuck you for basically playing prevent. That's all play calling and scheme.

I dont get teams never going for the throat in these games.
Should always go for the TD instead of FGs against QBs who can easily throw 50-60yds on 1 play.

I’ll take the win but bills are banged up bad. Dawkins and von got hurt along with Morse, edmunds, groot and epensesa already out.

Adds to his league lead in QB turnovers today baby!!
Who cares. They get blown out in this game without some of the throws he made today. It’s the shit you have to deal with when he’s the entire offense.

We gave that away. What an absolute fucking gut punch.

Badgley misses the 29 yarder.

We play prevent to start that last drive and basically allow them to get into FG range. What the fuck are you doing!?

Got fucking damn it. Ugh.

I don't dislike Jared Goff. he is competent

but that throw on 3rd and 1 with 20 sec left was the worst shit i have ever seen. Money on the table. Receiver beats his man. For the win

and he throws a floater that lands like 3 feet behind the receiver

oh my fuckin god

I don't dislike Jared Goff. he is competent

but that throw on 3rd and 1 with 20 sec left was the worst shit i have ever seen. Money on the table. Receiver beats his man. For the win

and he throws a floater that lands like 3 feet behind the receiver

oh my fuckin god

Just run the fucking ball.

That throw to Diggs to get into range was a damn laser and Diggs was fearless to be in basically triple coverage to snatch it. What a play

Who cares. They get blown out in this game without some of the throws he made today. It’s the shit you have to deal with when he’s the entire offense.
Dude is averaging a pick a game.

I do understand why he ran the clock down. I wouldn’t want to give Josh Allen a lot of time either. Prevent defense was a room temperature IQ decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back