NFL Discussion: I ain't afraid of no Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Lol what the hell happened? I just looked at the score

Lol what the hell happened? I just looked at the score
The perfect storm of Miami's defense finding their sack, Rudolph playing like ass, and the playcalling going to hell. AFC North is pathetic outside of the R-words.

Lol the refs telling Tomlin to fuck himself

Oh yay, the 10% chance of it being overturned.

Edit: Booth reviews are 3/7 overturned. Wtf?

Lol world class NFL refereeing on display here tonight. I think the players union should have officiating reform as a top demand when the next lockout happens.

I love how on every bad play they just keep supercutting between disgruntled middle aged men in Steelers jerseys.

Oh yay, the 10% chance of it being overturned.

Edit: Booth reviews are 3/7 overturned. Wtf?
I think the lesson to take is that the refs will accept their fellow refs in the booth asking them to take a look, but coaches can go fuck themselves.

I don't think you can pin a defender's arm when he's playing the ball. Not seeing a big issue with this one.

Dolphins are fucked lol.

I love how on every bad play they just keep supercutting between disgruntled middle aged men in Steelers jerseys.
It’s fucking hilarious to me.

think it’ll be like the Chargers game last year where a Steeler fan tries to choke out a pregnant visiting team fan?

Well Miami, you had them by the short and curlies, but I think you're fucked now.

Bad call but WTF is Howard doing ? Got 75M CB1 money, and he's blowing a man to man coverage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back