NFL Discussion: Free Agency

Who wins free agency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Levis & Richardson, it REALLY depends on which team drafts them. I think Seattle & LV would be the best fits for them.
I want JaCJ to Vegas but the cost will probably be too high. Easy fit into McCaniels scheme throwing to what should be open targets based on the pre snap calls (that he wont have to make).

Keep moving those goal posts lol

Young is the most pro ready, and best QB in this class imo. He doesnt really lack anywhere aside from being a manlet.

Levis and Richardcan are basically the same prospect. Elite physical specimens that need a lot of work to play QB in the NFL.
Young has the best pocket presence and feel for the game. He is not the best presnap, he's great at extending plays and making throws down field. He also didn't have his line collapsing or Clydesdale receivers who my child could cover.

Richardson leaves pockets constantly. Levis barely had a pocket to work with, if you want to bash Levis for it go ahead. It's hard to say if he has a bad pocket presence because the dude would just force throws. They are not remotely the same.

bryce is the safest pick, he's the best overall. But when it comes to understanding and reading defenses Levis is the best in his class and it's not even debatable in my eyes.

Young has the best pocket presence and feel for the game. He is not the best presnap, he's great at extending plays and making throws down field. He also didn't have his line collapsing or Clydesdale receivers who my child could cover.

Richardson leaves pockets constantly. Levis barely had a pocket to work with, if you want to bash Levis for it go ahead. It's hard to say if he has a bad pocket presence because the dude would just force throws. They are not remotely the same.

bryce is the safest pick, he's the best overall. But when it comes to understanding and reading defenses Levis is the best in his class and it's not even debatable in my eyes.
Maybe he should leave the pocket more often being as how he can barely hit the broad side of a barn lmao

Maybe he should leave the pocket more often being as how he can barely hit the broad side of a barn lmao
Hard to hit shit when your left tackle is being shoved into you every down. Or playing on a broken toe.

Oh and all these top guys have skills to make it in the nfl, but they all won't. This class is infinitely better than 2021 imo. Trevor is better than all these guys but outside of that Stroud is way better than Mac Jones and Richardson has a higher upside than Fields.

Btw the real reason I don't like Richardson is because he's an elite athlete and uses his athleticism when his post snap read gets rushed or broken. He's like Justin Fields where he's smart enough pre-snap but skittish post snap and looks to run too much. In college you're fine in the pros everyone's an elite athlete. So I have difficulty seeing a long term development with him. He can make NFL big throws. His short game leaves a lot to be desired.

this is my worry with JaCJ.. he looks at the sideline and they point out that MHJ is being guarded by a poverty Eli apple so he gets to wait 2 seconds for him to get 10 yards of separation and throw to him. Maybe he gets triple covered and he has to look to his second read 5 seconds later which is future first JSN being covered by a linebacker who won’t make the XFL.

happy for Mecole, although he was really only a gadget player for KC- definitely displayed enough big play potential to get a second contract with another team.

Chiefs need another WR. It’ll be interesting to see if they go veteran/draft/or draft a play making TE to go opposite of Kelce and keep his snaps limited.

Btw the real reason I don't like Richardson is because he's an elite athlete and uses his athleticism when his post snap read gets rushed or broken. He's like Justin Fields where he's smart enough pre-snap but skittish post snap and looks to run too much. In college you're fine in the pros everyone's an elite athlete. So I have difficulty seeing a long term development with him. He can make NFL big throws. His short game leaves a lot to be desired.

IIRC, I think I read that Richardcan has only played/started in 12 games his whole college career? That is cause for concern as well. He's gonna be thrown to the wolves if some canchise falls in love with the underwear olympics performance, and wants him to start day 1.

He also had the worst team/supporting cast of any of these qbs and played injured all season. Levis needs the right system, the only guy in this draft who's system agnostic is Stroud.

edit: Levi's is the best at reading coverages and beating zones out of every qb in this draft by a country mile btw, he's the most pro ready.

you just love Canthony because he's pretty close to Cam. Big, strong, throws easy passes into the dirt. Canthony could be an elite player, he's got the tools.

Gayders should just sign Cam 1.0, instead of his clone. lol!

IIRC, I think I read that Richardcan has only played/started in 12 games his whole college career? That is cause for concern as well. He's gonna be thrown to the wolves if some canchise falls in love with the underwear olympics performance, and wants him to start day 1.
Trubisky was a good athlete with limited starts too, looked great doing it in college.

happy for Mecole, although he was really only a gadget player for KC- definitely displayed enough big play potential to get a second contract with another team.

Chiefs need another WR. It’ll be interesting to see if they go veteran/draft/or draft a play making TE to go opposite of Kelce and keep his snaps limited.

It sucks because he was playing really well before he got hurt this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back