Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
I wonder why there hasn't been any false outrage over the Saudis killing tens of thousands of civilians in Yemen with US supplied bombs and planes since 2015. Hmm...
No one brought up Hamas/Israel itt until your pathetic ass came looking for attention.

Fuck the Saudis too.

No one brought up Hamas/Israel itt until your pathetic ass came looking for attention.

Fuck the Saudis too.
You were the one crying about "too many Jewish commercials" during football, Mr Hypocrite.

You were the one crying about "too many Jewish commercials" during football, Mr Hypocrite.
I commented on a commercial being played during a football game in a football thread?

Not really the same as trying to shit stir because your life is fucking pointless. Why are the Iraq war vets always the fucking worst?

I commented on a commercial being played during a football game in a football thread?

Not really the same as trying to shit stir because your life is fucking pointless. Why are the Iraq war vets always the fucking worst?

Are you back to rooting for Hamas?

I wonder why there hasn't been any false outrage over the Saudis killing tens of thousands of civilians in Yemen with US supplied bombs and planes since 2015. Hmm...
They don't own any banks

8qf7ku.jpg

Just some. Like how I only refer to guys like you as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
Protip: The next time you contact a mod offsite to ban someone on here at least use a free Proxy or VPN to change your IP. Hope this helps!

Protip: The next time you contact a mod offsite to ban someone on here at least use a free Proxy or VPN to change your IP. Hope this helps!
Lmao what the fuck?

Pro tip: when you continuously resort to making shit up to gain points in an e-argument on karate forum. Don’t fight your intrusive thoughts anymore. You’ve already lost at life.

Pro tip: when you continuously resort to making shit up to gain points in an e-argument on karate forum. Don’t fight your intrusive thoughts anymore. You’ve already lost at life.
yiGLZeA.jpeg

My guy, you make up full blown scenarios that you can never back up to try and win e-arguments. This is your life. Think about that.

What burn pit inhalation does to a mf, I guess.

My guy, you make up full blown scenarios that you can never back up to try and win e-arguments. This is your life. Think about that.

What burn pit inhalation does to a mf, I guess.
yiGLZeA.jpeg

Back