Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Saw this earlier today and I find it really weird, I know he was shit in Denver but that's not the point. First of all, that was the second time Hackett got hired solely in hope of getting Rodgers, because Rodgers really seems to like him. Secondly, Rodgers always does this, that's his thing (sometimes for better, sometimes for worse), did the NY media just get to know that Aaron Rodgers fella after the trade? They could have gotten that Mister X and Rodgers would still change a ton of plays at the LOS. The guy won back to back MVPs working well with LaFleur and still went rogue in the season after. He went to the Jets and immediately was allowed to decide almost everything, do people really think he wouldn't do this under a different OC? On that dysfunctional canchise? Yeah right.

To me it feels like a rather obvious scapegoat situation, throwing Hackett under the bus in fucking May already. If it doesn't work out, Hackett gets all the blame, not Rodgers, not the fat GM, not Saleh...convenient huh.

Last edited:
lol wasn’t JaJustin supposedly some goat locker room guy. Can’t believe some bears fans wanted to continue with this can instead of taking JaCaleb.

lol wasn’t JaJustin supposedly some goat locker room guy. Can’t believe some bears fans wanted to continue with this can instead of taking JaCaleb.

Dalton was insanely better in that system. Nagy could have kept his job had he sat JaJustin for that season.

Saw this earlier today and I find it really weird, I know he was shit in Denver but that's not the point. First of all, that was the second time Hackett got hired solely in hope of getting Rodgers, because Rodgers really seems to like him. Secondly, Rodgers always does this, that's his thing (sometimes for better, sometimes for worse), did the NY media just get to know that Aaron Rodgers fella after the trade? They could have gotten that Mister X and Rodgers would still change a ton of plays at the LOS. The guy won back to back MVPs working well with LaFleur and still went rogue in the season after. He went to the Jets and immediately was allowed to decide almost everything, do people really think he wouldn't do this under a different OC? On that dysfunctional canchise? Yeah right.

To me it feels like a rather obvious scapegoat situation, throwing Hackett under the bus in fucking May already. If it doesn't work out, Hackett gets all the blame, not Rodgers, not the fat GM, not Saleh...convenient huh.
Read it again and it starts becoming clear that it's 100% fabricated clickbait. Its based on nothing but some no name reporter and his hunch. That's it.

Went rogue?

Went rogue?
Yeah the last Packers season was tough, over the course of the entire season there was discussion about him not really playing within the scheme. Some games didn't even look like LaFleur called them lol. Not shitting on him, all the young WRs plus Lazard and Cobb wasn't a good supporting cast at the time either, plus he wanted out and should have been traded to Denver. But yeah, he definitely did his own thing that season.

Mahomo ducking AOC confirmed

Feel like AOC could be @Corona 's cousin, but yes, it's a bad look for the Chiefs.

ml1miv77fqcgmemywr68.png

Yeah the last Packers season was tough, over the course of the entire season there was discussion about him not really playing within the scheme. Some games didn't even look like LaFleur called them lol. Not shitting on him, all the young WRs plus Lazard and Cobb wasn't a good supporting cast at the time either, plus he wanted out and should have been traded to Denver. But yeah, he definitely did his own thing that season.
He had a bunch of rookie receivers who couldnt catch lmao

Why? They're still the best team in the North, and the North if the best division in the NFC, hands down.

I think the Lions should have went with a different QB. I don't think Goff will get the most out of this title window. Number 1 pick got outdueled by mr irelevant.

In the back of my head I was hoping the Lions did what the Rams did and moved on to bigger and better things.

I think the Lions should have went with a different QB. I don't think Goff will get the most out of this title window. Number 1 pick got outdueled by mr irelevant.

In the back of my head I was hoping the Lions did what the Rams did and moved on to bigger and better things.
Johnson has built the Lions offense around Jared, if anybody can get the best out of it it's him. By the numbers Goff has been a top 5 QB in the league for 2 years running. The Lions losing in the NFC championship had nothing to do with Goff, he balled out. Gibbs fumbling inside his own 20, his receivers dropping the ball, and defense let him down in that game. Who are they suppose to move onto, Hooker? They are not going to have a high draft pick to try to get a good QB in the next draft, and you saw what it takes in assets to get a QB like Stafford.

Johnson has built the Lions offense around Jared, if anybody can get the best out of it it's him. By the numbers Goff has been a top 5 QB in the like for 2 years running. The Lions losing in the NFC championship had nothing to do with Goff, he balled out. Gibbs fumbling inside his own 20, his receivers dropping the ball, and defense let him down in that game. Who are they suppose to move onto, Hooker? They are not going to have a high draft pick to try to get a good QB in the next draft, and you saw what it takes to get a QB like Stafford.

Goff will never replace Stafford in my heart.

Think of it this way how would you feel if the Chiefs traded away Patrick Mahomes and the new franchise QB was Jalen Hurts.

Back