Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Caleb has entered a great situation. When has a 1st overall picked QB walked right into a wr corps like this? A likely HOFer in Allen, a All pro level guy in DJ Moore, and one of best rookie wrs in Rome?

Yeah but jacaleb painted his nails and usc lost some games so he’s an automatic bust imo.
Lol.. I don't care if he dates Dylan Mulvaney and drinks Bud Light from a hollowed out hot dog ........ if he can play QB at a elite level as a Bears fan I welcome him (granted it may change the meaning of the team name "bears" :( )

Lol.. I don't care if he dates Dylan Mulvaney and drinks Bud Light from a hollowed out hot dog ........ if he can play QB at a elite level as a Bears fan I welcome him (granted it may change the meaning of the team name "bears" :( )
I'd legit rather have Trubisky back if Caleb was a bud slamming troon fucker

You can be gay, you can drink bud light, you can't be both

Edit: inb4 someone besmirches our mans @Corona for getting wasted and smashing a masculine female on the slopes

He'll pull a Cutler and bottom for the Packers twice a year.

I'd legit rather have Trubisky back if Caleb was a bud slamming troon fucker

You can be gay, you can drink bud light, you can't be both

Edit: inb4 someone besmirches our mans @Corona for getting wasted and smashing a masculine female on the slopes

Lmao idk how women on the slopes are in flyover states but California has some goat snow bunnies. Aka rich white women who go to ride for 2 hours and then just get crunk all day at the bar. Also mammoth is the only city in California(afaik) that has no open container law.

Goat state wins again.

Think I might go there for Memorial Day to snowboard, fish, drink beer and shoot some guns. Potential to be the most American shit of all time.

This is why I’m a little unsure on Odunze. That guy is too humble for my liking as a WR.

lions.gif

2Rjw.gif

Last edited:
How dare my man Cooper Kupp be known as anything but the most humble and hard working.

Lmao idk how women on the slopes are in flyover states but California has some goat snow bunnies. Aka rich white women who go to ride for 2 hours and then just get crunk all day at the bar. Also mammoth is the only city in California(afaik) that has no open container law.

Goat state wins again.

Think I might go there for Memorial Day to snowboard, fish, drink beer and shoot some guns. Potential to be the most American shit of all time.

Back