Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Shitdoor and his dad barely even qualified as mid last year. Maybe even just get over .500 before they take to twitter lol.
First year in a bottom year program. They won what? 2 games the season before on a weaker schedule.

Bro they won 4 games. They should shut the fuck up and stop pounding their chests as if theyre Harbaugh and McGOATthy
Michigan was a top 10 program before GOATbaugh came in though. That program has never had issues recruiting. Colorado is a dumpster fire, a 1 year turnaround isnt realistic and hes brought more money, boosters, and now recruits than anyone could have hoped for. None of this happens if that dipshit kid doesn't go talking to a media outlet to try and slander the program. The whole idea of not being able to punch down is stupid.

Michigan was a top 10 program before GOATbaugh came in though. That program has never had issues recruiting. Colorado is a dumpster fire, a 1 year turnaround isnt realistic and hes brought more money, boosters, and now recruits than anyone could have hoped for. None of this happens if that dipshit kid doesn't go talking to a media outlet to try and slander the program. The whole idea of not being able to punch down is stupid.
Imagine being offended by this

Deion is too old school in his philosophy. That shit doesn’t fly with NIL + the transfer portal being used the way it is now.

Imagine being offended by this

Loling @ not being able to be told you're not good enough. Deion isnt out there trying to coddle your NIL ass into security. He's trying to create football players and better men. I can almost guarantee you before that Deion talked to him about what he needed to do to get better. When he didnt do it, Deion said hit he portal kid.

Loling @ not being able to be told you're not good enough. Deion isnt out there trying to coddle your NIL ass into security. He's trying to create football players and better men. I can almost guarantee you before that Deion talked to him about what he needed to do to get better. When he didnt do it, Deion said hit he portal kid.
Why doesnt he keep that same energy when Shitdoor cant even break 100 yards? Or can barely scrape by ASU?

They are clowns.

I think he believes he’ll be a lock to be a first round pick next year.
Yeah, and he probably will be. The problem is, he'll more than likely end up in a terrible situation. Getting a year of development on an NFL team this year would have done wonders for him IMO
Queewers about to lose his job to Arch.
Probably, even if Archie isn't as good. I cant imagine having that much stock into a player at your program and them not starting.
With his gay ass haircut he probably came out already we just don’t know about it.
8ooxe9.jpg

Back