• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Draft Day

Who we drafting?

• JaCaleb Williams (AKA Prince as a QB)

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • JaJayden Caniels is a vagrants Lmr Jackson

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Drake Maye the more fraudulent HerbGOAT

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Lmao @ drafting McCarthy

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Penix is an old injured can

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Mo Dix is Andy Dalton minus the ginger

• Please just draft a WR

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • The top LT is going to be a steal in this idiotic draft

• Nabers>Harrison

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Harrison>Nabers

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Odunze>both those manlet cans

• Im just here for Bork Bowers

• Terrion Arnold DROY

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Laiatu Latu pls

• My team doesnt have a first round pick lmao

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Imagine drafting a white CB rofl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Give our mans Max 6 months of training and he puts Canelo in a body bag imo.

MEGA_Max_Verstappen_06JPG-JS702889794.jpg
See diference is most pundits of other sports respect other sports only nfl and nba think they can play any sport in 6 months.

LOL
You’re such an idiot. And full of shit. No one ever said that.
Google i think from 2018 pat mckafee and he is talking about handball powerlifting and so and that show was just after pk matcalf was embarased in 100 m heat

Last edited:
Come on man he is fighting for years now
Remember tjose days when pat mcafe and others would say give nfl players 6monts of training olympics or soccer they would win world cup.this nfl a level athlete was training combat sports for more then 6 months and still is goong lights out
Looks mens, I like your non shalant attitude and genuinely enjoy your posts

that was just a dumpster tier analysis, Greg Hardy has already suffered more brain damage/CTE from football than most pro boxers ever will. Getting his lights put out from an actual pro boxer isnt surprising.

NGL Ontario airport is goated. I’ll take that, Burbank or John Wayne over LAX 10/10 times lol
I’m taking Long Beach Airport over that pos LAX everyday of the week

Looks mens, I like your non shalant attitude and genuinely enjoy your posts

that was just a dumpster tier analysis, Greg Hardy has already suffered more brain damage/CTE from football than most pro boxers ever will. Getting his lights put out from an actual pro boxer isnt surprising.
He also made it to pretty high levels of fighting while kind of sucking at fighting.

As long as the f1 drivers don't figure out the wheelbarrow method, Greg's hardy should be good to go

The following is a true story:

We were going to see a house that's on the market for me mah. It's raining so we go in through the garage. On the wall is a Chiefs flag.

I go, 'Chiefs?! I hate the Chiefs'

Realtor goes, 'Just so you know there are cameras everywhere on this property.'

'ORLY?!' I say. 'Chiefs SUCK!'

Then I did an upper decker in the master toilet.

PS. Story may have been fecally embellished.

It wouldn’t surprise me if with 6 months training Myles Garrett could run through some of the dudes in the UFC’s HW division.
Lol i mean there is one way to find out but when it gets to be proven wrong no talk of cte and how it is given that he would loose

You think Myles Garrett loses to Parker Porter?
Lol in mma offensive players hit the defensive as well lol to.take nfl.anology.lile i said tjat one fight where mma fighter is telling nfl reciever hit i hit back was funiest thing ever and nfl guy was shiting his pants

Somebody Google translate that to english
are you guys ever gonna stop comparing these guys with actualy tough guys of the world like of boxing mma strong man body building competitiors world I WONDER

It wouldn’t surprise me if with 6 months training Myles Garrett could run through some of the dudes in the UFC’s HW division.
He would probably do it right now lmao

I can see him ripping the referees shirt off and killing Jon Jones with it

Back