• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like the only options are Barkley or trading down at this point.

So Ravens gonna sign Willie Snead away from the Saints?

Boy would I love to see Dez go down to NO and light it up with Brees and Thomas

Snead, JB and Droptree is a nice little WR crew.

Dez with NO would be amazing.

636424864599147886-dalvin-cook-injury.jpg
Our season didn’t tank after that injury though.

The game lost a legend today

Chiefs have 5 primetime games next year but 9 noon games (CT).

Most excited for the Rams and Patriots games.

Pretty brutal schedule. Think theyre a 7-9 win team next year unless they get some help on defense.
I was thinking along those lines. It's a pretty brutal schedule.

Lol AD is the type of RB you see once in a blue moon.

Thats pretty good lol.

Ive accepted that 90% of draft coverage is hot take nonsense to drive up attention during the slowest part of the year.

The game lost a legend today

In his career the guy has made $17 million, thrown for 2370 yards and 9 touchdowns which would be a bad year for many quarterbacks.

Here are my qb rankings.

1. Rosen
2. Allen
3. Mayfield
4. Jackson
5. Darnold
<Dylan>

You don't believe this. You only rank Allen because the Bills might trade for that bum. You'd be comparing him to Jawalrus if not

1. Mayfield
2. Rosen
3. Darnold
4. Jackson
5. Rudolph

In his career the guy has made $17 million, thrown for 2370 yards and 9 touchdowns which would be a bad year for many quarterbacks.

Drafted in 2004, was a career backup but had a few solid showings that kept him going. So it was a decent career for a backup. He was never overpaid, but was still paid a fair amount. I see nothing wrong with this.

Drafted in 2004, was a career backup but had a few solid showings that kept him going. So it was a decent career for a backup. He was never overpaid, but was still paid a fair amount. I see nothing wrong with this.
Sounds like you have a crush on him.

<Dylan>

You don't believe this. You only rank Allen because the Bills might trade for that bum. You'd be comparing him to Jawalrus if not
I wouldn’t want him to play in the first year but he’s going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back