NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who is making the division Ships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fapped to this Fangio slander

They should still draft Pickett.

Felt like even in Burrow’s limited play time last year you could tell he was that dude.

Proof that you don't need some other-worldly arm in today's league, you just have to get the ball to your receivers at the right time. His command of the field is so damn good.

When do these teams announce their GM search has concluded and announce the new hire? Is there some sort of agreement amongst everyone to wait til after the super bowl? Gettleman was appointed in December of 17 which was off cycle.. because he was unemployed.

Proof that you don't need some other-worldly arm in today's league, you just have to get the ball to your receivers at the right time. His command of the field is so damn good.

I'm gonna sneak this in here because Dak is 5th, but holy shit look at those yards per attempt for Joey B on 3rd down

Is it worse to be a complete idiot, or a gutless loser?

The quarterback and face of the franchise is too dumb to know you don't condone violence against officials in a press conference and has to have his handlers at Directv and Sleep Number take over his twitter.

On the other hand, he tries to shift blame to the officials when HE played like shit, HIS offense was penalized a record number of times, HE ran the ball with no time and no timeouts, HE put the ball on the ground instead of handing it to the ref, HE got in the ref's way when the ref tried to properly spot it.

-A Fuckin Cowboys Fan

face of the franchise
kellen-moore_1548976282430-jpg_31683896_ver1-0.jpg

Is it worse to be a complete idiot, or a gutless loser?

The quarterback and face of the franchise is too dumb to know you don't condone violence against officials in a press conference and has to have his handlers at Directv and Sleep Number take over his twitter.

On the other hand, he tries to shift blame to the officials when HE played like shit, HIS offense was penalized a record number of times, HE ran the ball with no time and no timeouts, HE put the ball on the ground instead of handing it to the ref, HE got in the ref's way when the ref tried to properly spot it.

-A Fuckin Cowboys Fan
I agree with literally everything you said, except that Dak played like shit. And i've been on a "dak's been shit" kick for months now, but I don't blame him at all for this game. Everything else you're right about. What. A. Dumbass.

I agree with literally everything you said, except that Dak played like shit. And i've been on a "dak's been shit" kick for months now, but I don't blame him at all for this game. Everything else you're right about. What. A. Dumbass.

Nice enough guy. Good enough athlete. But I think he lacks the brain power to ever grasp many of the nuances of the position.

Recognizing coverages, recognizing matchup advantages, leading receivers in a specific direction with passes, keeping the d-line off balance with cadence, etc etc.

You're not going to see him get free plays with snap count, catch the defense with 12 on the field, recognize a coverage and exploit it with a pre-snap call, make his receivers better than they would be elsewhere, know the rules of the ref spotting the ball, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back