• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou Piccone out of bounds on 4th down
wide right XXV
Thurman can't find his helmet for the second half XVIII
and now this.

FML

McGay has to be shitting his pants knowing hes got to play against Canahans Niners again lmao

Here's a solid plan for them, allow Donald to collapse the line and control the run and overload the side opposite of Trent Williams with Von Miller

@STREETZ
@Cantalope
@OnionKnight86
@metal

1N13.gif

New thread up fam

If they make the chefs return the ball with 13 seconds they most likely only get one play before having to kick a fg. Smh. Terrible decision making by the coach.

The 49ers are probably a team that won't be Superbowl Viewer Friendly, unless you're a 49ers fan. But they can Run the Ball and Get after the QB the type of stuff needed to stifle Stafford or Mahomo, not even going to mention Burrow , because his line is going to get him killed.
I think when the 49ers offense is on they are exciting with unpredictability but the problem is Jimmy G has a fucked throwing shoulder and a broken thumb on his throwing hand. He’s arguably having the griddiest finish of any player this season. Another liability is the niners pass defense. They absolutely need a steady pass rush to give their DBs a shot.

Shitty ending but easily the best weekend of football I’ve ever seen. Incredible

Pulling for the Bengals to win it all now.
I have nothing against Stafford but I just can't root for the Rams unless they were playing the Chiefs, plus I'd rather see people eat crow if Garoppalo somehow gets the 49'ers another ring; the guy's getting shit on while playing injured (he may not be one of the top qb's but there's a reason his play has been worse lately).

Honestly hope both Brady and Rodgers come back next season. Both still the top qb's in the league and the Buccs had to deal with a lot of player turmoil this year (if they had either a healthy Wirfs or Godwin they likely would have won, especially Wirfs given how porous their offensive line was, and where the heck was Bernard?) and some questionable coaching. They should probably pursue Harbaugh instead of having Arians and Leftwich come back, give the team more structure and discipline.
Rodgers may want to see what he could do on another team, get some renewal like Brady did with the Buccs (or when Favre went to the Vikings that one year, though it didn't carry over to his next season).

A rough deal for the Bills and Allen who deserved at least a chance to tie. But this loss is really on McDermott. Keep the kick off in play and use up 8 seconds getting it to the 25. Some terrible coaching and terrible secondary play from both teams. That said, it’s the best football game I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back