• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Collinsworth should be fired (along with Gruden). That was the most biased, terrible commentary Ive ever heard and this one in particular was pretty disgusting.

Lmao

We'll have 42 rushing yards and 2 fumbles against them.
Games against the Broncos should be excluded from every teams stats so we can get a better idea of what they are actually good and bad at.
Broncos by 10. This is the worst o-line in the entire NFL and it isnt particularly close. These young WRs dont get open quick enough and Carr cant extend plays very well at all. They may be the worst run blocking team Ive ever seen right now to top it off. Jacobs is essentially worthless.

KJack is one of the nastiest hitters out there. Dude has zero regard for his own safety.

Is Josh Allen the best Bills QB ever? Kelly had more touch on the ball I'd say, but I have a hard time saying no. I think JA is the best we've ever had.
@Revolver @sweetviolenturg

beast-mode-gif.gif

Oh thank god they're gonna talk about football now not some communist terrorist group and decade old emails (monday night countdown)

Broncos by 10. This is the worst o-line in the entire NFL and it isnt particularly close. These young WRs dont get open quick enough and Carr cant extend plays very well at all. They may be the worst run blocking team Ive ever seen right now to top it off. Jacobs is essentially worthless.

Jacobs deserves better. Hudson has to be laughing his ass off.

Jacobs deserves better. Hudson has to be laughing his ass off.

Well depending on how you feel about PFF this is either something to show the raiders are doomed or this is a dumb PFF stat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back