Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to sign him now before the other superstar WRs jack up the market
Im trading Jefferson and 1/s for my QB if im the Vikings. Thats probably an unpopular opinion, but Addison and Hockenson are a badass duo already for a young QB. 30+ mil for a WR is painful.

Im trading Jefferson and 1/s for my QB if im the Vikings. Thats probably an unpopular opinion, but Addison and Hockenson are a badass duo already for a young QB. 30+ mil for a WR is painful.
Would only consider doing that for JaCaleb. The other 3 QBs are almost interchangeable and should be within reach with the 2 first round picks they have.

Would only consider doing that for JaCaleb. The other 3 QBs are almost interchangeable and should be within reach with the 2 first round picks they have.
JaJayden and Maye are both elite prospects imo. Not generational or “cant miss”, but way up there. They are both very complete packages.

With how good the other QBs are and how QB needy the other teams are, I think its going to cost a fortune of capital to get in the top 3.

Did Rodgers just start believing this stuff in the last 4 years or did he hide the crazy very well for a long time? Maybe he did harbor such views in college and some NFL teams found out so that was the reason he dropped so far in the draft?

He couldn't be bothered to show up for OTAs the last few seasons with the Packers but he made it to the Jets OTAs last year and this year.

i would think you guys would put some 300 lb steroid junky doing something but you put cars doing something.is it because everything nfl players do these days is not athletics worthy to show or what . i mean you could find some idiot jumping high and flexing muscles like he accomplished something even beginer body builder could do or somebody running 100 meter that level d track and field guy can beat

I would curl your best track and field athlete
lol i mean what is it about these athletes that yo feel a need to defend them elevate them above your self. i just do not get american fandom where they would feel a need to say athletes should be respected and elavated more then average person. lol and it is mainly american phenomena. i mean

He didn't say that, he said Fauci was given 350 million to come up with a solution and they had AZT

It was a separate thought.
People still thinking the government and pharma industry have our well being in mind huh

Rodgers might go full on crazy, but constantly misquoting him and taking stuff out of context is also BS.

lol i mean what is it about these athletes that yo feel a need to defend them elevate them above your self. i just do not get american fandom where they would feel a need to say athletes should be respected and elavated more then average person. lol and it is mainly american phenomena. i mean
You know the fans riot and kill ppl in favelas and other third world countries right lol

You know the fans riot and kill ppl in favelas and other third world countries right lol
They do not do it for players they do it for club rivary. That is so funny listening to americans talk about harasment in soccer how they would fight on behaf of player to defend his honor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back