• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire statement wasn't that bad to be fair.

Some see him as an even better prospect than Lawrence was, lmao at the Canthers.
nah, saying the future of your franchise cant come in and act like hes the leader when he is in fact, not just the leader, but the entire fucking franchise from this point forward is absolutely retarded

he needs to shut his cock sucker and just wait to see who he is before he starts saying some dumb shit

He is ungodly talented. Ive never seen a prospect this talented get so much ridiculous criticism. Its all just because people dont like that hes a weirdo and has zero to do with his actual play.

That said, I think Penix has the best arm in the class. JaCaleb is able to hit throws off of platform though. Dude is very Mahomo/Godgers like in that regard.

Paris Milton has the strongest Arm in this class

The entire statement wasn't that bad to be fair.

Some see him as an even better prospect than Lawrence was, lmao at the Canthers.

Could have just rolled with Darnold for another year and most likely get the 2024 #1 pick. But honestly, JaCaleb probably would have not wanted to come to the Canthers either! lmao!

I have some optimism for this new regime with Canales, Morgan, and Evero. Hopefully JaBryce has a better sophmore season.

Paris Milton has the strongest Arm in this class
Strongest, probably. Best, not for me. Arm means jack and shit if you arent hitting realistic NFL windows.

Could have just rolled with Darnold for another year and most likely get the 2024 #1 pick. But honestly, JaCaleb probably would have not wanted to come to the Canthers either! lmao!

I have some optimism for this new regime with Canales, Morgan, and Evero. Hopefully JaBryce has a better sophmore season.
In hindsight they should have just taken CJ Stroud, but yeah that wasn't the draft to trade to #1 anyway, especially while having a trash roster. Giving up that future 1st, then drafting an historic outlier (height) at QB while having that kind of roster...plus not pulling the trigger trading Burns for two 1sts and a 2nd (which would have been a hilarious overpay and gift). It's so tough to come back from this kind of gross mismanagement.

Odds are stacked against JaBryce, but IIRC they signed a bunch of guys to cross off many needs. We will see. :)

I'm glad the Steelers have QB sorted out and can just go BPA (Biggest Palms Available) at 20.

I guess Sutton hasn't been seen or heard from in 2 weeks, since the night of the incident. They upgraded his warrant charge to domestic abuse/assault by strangulation, but not being seen or heard from in 2 weeks in this day and age dudes either in a ditch somewhere or on the run. Crazy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back