• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be sad to see my boy Sneed go, but it seems like no one wants to pay him what he's worth. It's puzzling because dude is the man.

By the way, I saw The Dude yesterday at work! He was picking up a delivery from the shipping docks, not gonna lie I marked out, should've asked for a picture.🐐

I appreciate Japanese cuisine, I've been there. Spent time in the motherland of anime and bad teeth. Most of the time the food is bland. The best part about Japan is ordering other kinds of cuisine. If you eat typical Japanese food it gets boring really quickly.

I think you have the Japanese confused with the British on the dentistry front.

All jokes aside do the Japanese really have bad teeth though?

I think you have the Japanese confused with the British on the dentistry front.

All jokes aside do the Japanese really have bad teeth though?
Okay, I gotta ask. What is your av? Like mod Gio your av (for a different reason) always mesmerizes me for a moment.

<Lmaoo>I always think they either look like weird come to life medicine capsules or a cloned red masked ninja turtle. And I wonder everytime, what the hell is that!?

Its Polandballs. Where everyone is signified by a ball with the countrys flag. Those are USSR soldiers for example.

Heres a good video by the same artist about the Fall of Austria-Hungary.

Found actual vid

Last edited:
I prefer the non-traded part.

It’s been weird how this whole thing has played out. Seems like from the beginning the Chiefs have been open to trade him and allowed Sneed to get out there early…but I guess so many potential landing spots need QB/other positions more.

If there’s not a huge market for Sneed and they’re not going to return good picks for him…wouldn’t mind him just playing on the tag. Another year with a dominant DB corps would be welcomed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back