• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it varies by state, bit I think in general the penalty for leaving an accident is far less than a DUI. A buddy of mine rolled his Jeep one drunken night. It was about 2 am out in the country, so he just walked home through the woods in the dark and no one saw him. I forget his exact fine, but it was nothing more than a minor traffic ticket if I recall.

What does AJ Hawk even do on Pat McAfee’s show? The show is on while I’m eating at the greatest restaurant in America (Chili’s.) This man just stares into the camera and gets paid for nothing.
Woah dude, why all this hate for AJ?? He's a super bowl champion and in the Packers' hall of fame.

What does AJ Hawk even do on Pat McAfee’s show? The show is on while I’m eating at the greatest restaurant in America (Chili’s.) This man just stares into the camera and gets paid for nothing.
He has his insights. He's pretty funny too, he's got a really dry sense of humor and lets everyone be a jackass. He's essentially the straight man. He also doesn't give a shit about a lot of the stuff they talk about in the off season lol.
Woah dude, why all this hate for AJ?? He's a super bowl champion and in the Packers' hall of fame.
Father of 10, Ryder Cup Champion, and multiple time COVID survivor.

Can we petition to have only the 4 major sports stickied (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL) and not the 40 other stickied threads that I have to sort through to find these threads?

I'm sure it varies by state, bit I think in general the penalty for leaving an accident is far less than a DUI. A buddy of mine rolled his Jeep one drunken night. It was about 2 am out in the country, so he just walked home through the woods in the dark and no one saw him. I forget his exact fine, but it was nothing more than a minor traffic ticket if I recall.
The penalty for leaving the scene of an accident should be much higher than it is. It should include jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back