NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay Lib getting gay married to Jackson Mahomes and being besties with Taylor Swift, Ice Spice and Brittany is where the NFL is headed.

0b1838d7-c687-4174-995e-b59c5f66268c_text.gif

Hope he becomes Raider. He can back up GOATconnell and Minshew
If they cant get one of JaCaleb, Maye, Daniels, I am perfectly content with Penix. He is a tremendously talented passer.

Even if he looks ridiculous and throws like Rivers bitch ass did.

If they cant get one of JaCaleb, Maye, Daniels, I am perfectly content with Penix. He is a tremendously talented passer.

Even if he looks ridiculous and throws like Rivers bitch ass did.
I think if WOATcarthy, Penis, or Bo Dix drops to the 2nd theyre worth a pick there. I am going to feel terrible for any team that reaches in the first for any of em.

Penix absolutely crushed the pro day. Way more athletic and explosive than he gets credit for.
People make such a big deal about his medicals, but isnt it more assuring to have someone that actually got their injuries fixed? I dont see the big deal

I think if WOATcarthy, Penis, or Bo Dix drops to the 2nd theyre worth a pick there. I am going to feel terrible for any team that reaches in the first for any of em.
McCarthy isnt making it out of the first. Penis and Dix are both well worth trading back into the end of the first for imo.

Youve got to be relentless in the pursuit of a legit franchise QB. getting fired if you dont find the QB to win you games, you may as well swing for the fences to land one.
People make such a big deal about his medicals, but isnt it more assuring to have someone that actually got their injuries fixed? I dont see the big deal
Im not worried about anyones ACL, let alone the position least likely to injure them. Guys pop right back from them on a regular basis now.

players are supposed to cruch their pro days. It's scripted for them to do so.
Penix has been shit on for not being as athletic as the other prospects and he shined there today. Its a big deal for his stock. Everyone already knows he can sling the ball with the best of them.

I'm betting at least two of them get taken in the first. So many teams are in dire need of a franchise QB that reaching wouldn't be the worst move, and I don't think next year is going to be as good.

I'm betting at least two of them get taken in the first. So many teams are in dire need of a franchise QB that reaching wouldn't be the worst move, and I don't think next year is going to be as good.
Shedeur Sanders and Quinn Ewers are just as good as the 3rd tier of this years class. That's why it makes no sense. Everyone is always talking about being QB hungry, but wasting picks on QB's with low upside isn't saving a job either. Sometimes you gotta know when to fold.

This type of shit reminds me of the Steelers and Pickett or the Giants with Caniel Jones. You know he isnt great in a weak QB pool. You're just using a pick thats probably going to bust, and hamper the long term vision of the team. When they bust, youre fired as a GM. If you don't find a QB, you're fired as a GM.

Odunze really made you a believer out of Penis 6 year Jr
If you took away all of Odunze’s stats, Penix still had the same stats as Drake Maye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back