• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, NO forced to punt.
breesus looks unsure

also, I wonder if Kamara drives a Camaro

So the panthers season is basically done.. Therefore you would think that Can would be rehabbing his bad shoulder.. instead Rivera’s job is on the line so he starting an unhealthy cam who can’t even throw deep right now. Really great feeling as a fan.
More dunpoffs for Run CMC so my fantasy team is happy

Taysom Hill is the GOAT and all but uhh Peyton's boner for him is unmatched

Taysom Hill is the GOAT and all but uhh Peyton's boner for him is unmatched
I NEED A 40 YARD BOMB FOR A TD TO LIKE MICHAEL THOMAS..... anyone but Ingram and you throw.... an inside zone to the backup QB.....

Fuck you Peyton.... fuck you. The League was right, you’re evil

That was fun.

Almost forgot this game was on lol.

McCaffrey is the greatest footballer of all time.

Norv!
220px-Seymour_Skinner.png

gutsy call

His shoulder is fucked up.. he can’t even throw over 40 yards right now. His throwing motion is definitely off
Like it looks way over the top how he uses his upper body and his arm is coming over the top like he’s throwing the ball for a pitch in cricket.

MORE MCGOATFREY TDS PLEASE

So the panthers season is basically done.. Therefore you would think that Can would be rehabbing his bad shoulder.. instead Rivera’s job is on the line so he starting an unhealthy cam who can’t even throw deep right now. Really great feeling as a fan.
Can is a one tough sonofabitch without a doubt. Last season I was posting about CTE in the NFL and using a game Can played vs Denver in 2016 as an example. Dude basically got concussed like 3-5 times in that game. Absolute brutality

57d2b45db0ef9766008b465a-750-529.jpg
usatsi_9528687.jpg
20160914_124220_broncos_panthers_075.jpg
cam-newton.jpg

usatsi_9528682.jpg

USATSI_9528684_1473610443167_5996323_ver1.0.jpg

Looks like the Packers defense missing tackles.

If they need someone to throw 50ft bombs off their back foot my agent is available 24/7.
I’m available for any o-lines that need someone to yell lookout when they miss a block. All I require is then front me moving money and a 3 bedroom 2.5-3 bath house with a driveway big enough to park my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back