• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Adderall Godgers Szn

Who is to blame for the Packers situation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
232191440_4186538504734428_7361807241868338509_n.jpg

Super bowl.

If Darnold is halfway competent I could see them sneaking into the wild card. McCaffrey being out and having a peewee football QB that can't throw really killed them last year.

If Darnold is halfway competent I could see them sneaking into the wild card. McCaffrey being out and having a peewee football QB that can't throw really killed them last year.

Canthers have one of the better groups of skill players with CMC, Moore, Anderson, Marshall and Arnold/tremble. Joe Brady is a good play caller too. The success pretty much lies entirely on darnold and the oline lol. Should be a roller coaster ride but I’m here for it

The buzz from Chiefs camp is that most of their draft class is going to get playing time, and there will be a couple starters.

Nick Bolton- SAM in base defense
Creed Humphrey- starting center
Noah Grey- TE-2/H-Nack
Trey Smith- starting RG

And UDFA Devon Key will probably make the team and take Daniel Sorenson’s role in the future

The buzz from Chiefs camp is that most of their draft class is going to get playing time, and there will be a couple starters.

Nick Bolton- SAM in base defense
Creed Humphrey- starting center
Noah Grey- TE-2/H-Nack
Trey Smith- starting RG

And UDFA Devon Key will probably make the team and take Daniel Sorenson’s role in the future
That's usually why you draft guys, to ya know, play em. And preferably start them

That's usually why you draft guys, to ya know, play em. And preferably start them

Reid and Spags don’t usually start rookies, and it’s significant that a 6th rd pick is starting at RG.

Veach’s drafts haven’t been that great. It would be a very good step for him to have nailed this one.

Reid and Spags don’t usually start rookies, and it’s significant that a 6th rd pick is starting at RG.

Veach’s drafts haven’t been that great. It would be a very good step for him to have nailed this one.
Yeah but you still draft to play lol, most of the time 4-7 are gonna be package guys but if they pan out they pan out.

oh look, Rodgers is back and all of a sudden you got game to talk lmao
We all know for the last 2 eras of Chicango QBs that the top CB for the Packers has been the QBs favorite target.

I also don't post in the NFL thread during the offseason until around training camp anyways. Most people should know that that post here a decent amount.

Don't you have some white sheets and rope to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back