• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: Adderall Godgers Szn

Who is to blame for the Packers situation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a poor flyover state like Georgia probably doesn’t even have 700 mil lmao.

edit: would never imagine a wholesome looking man like Arthur Blank would scam his fans.

Arthur_Blank_2016.jpg

latest

Arthur Blank was born to a Jewish family in Flushing, New York.[5] He was born to Max Blank, a pharmacist, and Molly Blank. He has an older brother named Michael. Blank graduated from Stuyvesant High School in New York City.[6]

What do you mean by that comment? Hmm pal?

This is why we kneel.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...hael-vick-bo-jackson-headline-all-star-squad/

NFL's all-time non-Hall of Fame 53-man roster: Michael Vick, Bo Jackson headline all-star squad

Below is the entire 53-man roster that includes starters, backups and depth players.

Offense
POSITION STARTER BACKUP DEPTH
QB
Michael Vick , Ken Anderson, Jim Plunkett

RB
Bo Jackson, Ricky Williams, Roger Craig

FB
Mike Alstott

WR
Reggie Wayne, Sterling Sharpe

WR
Torry Holt. Hines Ward

SWR
Cliff Branch Sharpe/Ward

TE
Mark Bavaro, Todd Christensen, Jay Novacek

LT
Tony Boselli, Joe Jacoby

LG
Logan Mankins, Bob Kuechenberg

C
Jeff Saturday. Tom Nalen

RG
Walt Sweeney, Randy Cross

RT
Ralph Neely, Erik Williams

If Bo had stayed healthy, he would be there guaranteed.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JackBo00.htm

In his rookie year, 1987, he only played in 7 games and started 5, but gained 554 yards and average 6.8 yards per rush. His Tecmo bowl player had a move where a bunch of defense players would grab him and he would do this Hulk move where he just threw them all off.

Many of these guys should be in and maybe will end up in there, but having watched Bavaro and knowing the love he got from other players and coaches, it surprises me he is not in. His receiving numbers may not blow you away, but he was a monster blocker and absolutely clutch receiver, tough as nails catching balls up the middle and paying for it.

Lmfao at those tweets. Anyone who’s literally remotely famous should go through their old social media posts. Hell I even did it cuz I threw out calling things gay on my Facebook in college.

Lmfao at those tweets. Anyone who’s literally remotely famous should go through their old social media posts. Hell I even did it cuz I threw out calling things gay on my Facebook in college.

I got rid of all of that shit. 99% of the regular users of social media like FB and Twitter seem braindead. If I wanted forwards from grandma, I check out the war room.

People are calling for bosas head now.. while I agree he’s probably a douchebag. When has the nfl or any major sport given two shits about character, particularly from an elite player lol.

I got rid of all of that shit. 99% of the regular users of social media like FB and Twitter seem braindead. If I wanted forwards from grandma, I check out the war room.

Based

People are calling for bosas head now.. while I agree he’s probably a douchebag. When has the nfl or any major sport given two shits about character, particularly from an elite player lol.

If he only killed a guy instead of dated a girl who said the N word he could have had an analyst career when he retires.

I remember them threatening to move to Canada before the peligulas bought them.

If they do end up leaving Buffalo, that'll be all I need to never follow any sport ever again.

I don't see it happening.

Thoughts @sweetviolenturg @fingercuffs @Thrawn33 ?
It's just nonsense talk. Old Ralph Wilson used to threaten to pull the same crap every once in a while back in the day. So, it's nothing new. They'll work out a deal for a new stadium when the time comes believe me. Buffalo's entire identity is wrapped up with the Bills. They're not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back