• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL: Bears @ Chargers 10-29-23

I feel I may have jinxed @Dude Incredible. I just told my brother that Eckler was washed...

Gonna need chargers to go scorched earth otherwise this over ain’t hitting. Preferably kenan and kel allen
R.9e39d8455b8222dd946b9ee5394df63d

Man I heard him talking but tuned it out pretty good I guess cuz I missed all of that
Basically his dad forced him to get smashed at football between the ages of 6-7 to get him 'used to it' while his mom had serious problems with it.

Basically his dad forced him to get smashed at football between the ages of 6-7 to get him 'used to it' while his mom had serious problems with it.
Oh haha yeah I did hear that my bad. What an asshole lol

alright, i am in the greyest of areas.
need ekeler to get pulled for 16man, hoping cheeks kicker is dead and 2+ more points from dick kicker or kmet to make me feel safe in sleeper.

also need allen to stay in and get 1 more tuddy to beat my boss in work money leaguu. (or need jacobs to get 10+ tomorrow)

Back