Next for Philippou?

Listen, Tim, we get it, you lost after a headbutt and an eyepoke.

Philippou would still have murdered you.

Philip poo would've lost that fight but somehow tim got a hand injury and was kicked in the dong, poked in the eye and head butt.

Who do you think Costas will fight next? People are talking about Cung Le and though on papers it sounds good (striker vs striker) i m not so crazy about the match up. Cung still has a punchers chance like with Franklin but Costa has better stand up that Rich and especially defence wsith his footwork and head movement. I also think he has a clear advantage on power/strength.

I believe Stann (if he didnt fight Wandy) or Lombard make for more interesting fights.

Okami would be a good wrestling test but it doesnt sound exciting.

Rockhold is a possibility.

i think he beated kongo for the dirtiest fighter of the ufc.

fuck it put him in with Silva, It's not like he can do worst than the last 5 guys lol and it'll still make a more interesting fight than Bisping/Weidman

Not a fan of Tim's, but totally bull shit fight.

cry babies.its a shame to call him a dirty fighter. there is no proof tim got injured and even if he did it was not costas fault. I watched the second round again and philippou never headbutted Tim ( give specific time if you know otherwise) and the poke was obviously an accident. But even before that, in the second round tim couldnt make the takedown and got hit with combos. 1st round was his/

I wonder how they're going to match him up.

The circumstances are really strange because they knew Boetsch was going to win easily but then got injured.

Are they going to match him up based on the fact his victory over Boetsch wasn't a legitimate win or not I guess would be the big question.

If Bisping losses I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Silva calls him out.

I wonder how they're going to match him up.

The circumstances are really strange because they knew Boetsch was going to win easily but then got injured.

Are they going to match him up based on the fact his victory over Boetsch wasn't a legitimate win or not I guess would be the big question.

Dana White at the post press conf had no issue seeing it as a legitimate win and a huge win for Costa . He even said that he considers him a top 10 guy now.

Dana White at the post press conf had no issue seeing it as a legitimate win and a huge win for Costa . He even said that he considers him a top 10 guy now.

The problem is Dana White is a retard who knows nothing about MMA

I see a 30-27 Okami across the boards in Costa's near future.

Luke Rockhold would be class, welcoming committee for Luke as the former SF champion. Either that or Ronny Markes if he wins this month.

I really do enjoy watching Costas fight even felt he was a favorite to win TUF based on previous fights I'd seen of his, but I can't see him holding up against the upper echelon of middleweights. Weidman, Okami, Belcher, Vitor, and Lombard all bestow a beating upon him in my humble opinion.

cry babies.its a shame to call him a dirty fighter. there is no proof tim got injured and even if he did it was not costas fault. I watched the second round again and philippou never headbutted Tim ( give specific time if you know otherwise) and the poke was obviously an accident. But even before that, in the second round tim couldnt make the takedown and got hit with combos. 1st round was his/

its a shame, you don't have glasses, the guy is a dirty fighter.

Who do you think Costas will fight next? People are talking about Cung Le and though on papers it sounds good (striker vs striker) i m not so crazy about the match up. Cung still has a punchers chance like with Franklin but Costa has better stand up that Rich and especially defence wsith his footwork and head movement. I also think he has a clear advantage on power/strength.

I believe Stann (if he didnt fight Wandy) or Lombard make for more interesting fights.

Okami would be a good wrestling test but it doesnt sound exciting.

Rockhold is a possibility.

just hope he works on his jitsu and incorperates leg kicks

okami def makes sense, they both just fought on the same card, didnt seem like either got injured, but okami showed up late to the post fight so maybe

First off, everyone can stop saying weidman, as they are training partners.

I like the Okami Matchup, although I would like to see Costa fight Cung Le first. Because it could be an exciting bout, and I feel Costa needs more time to work on his wrestling before going against the blanket known as Okami.

Back