Next 125lbs star! (think Lomochenko like)

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok Sherdogers, I am going to introduce you to the next big thing at 125lbs!

Christen Natividad! he was 5-0 as an armature (3 ko's) was the #1 125lbs fighter, # 1 135 lbs, and the #1 145lbs fighter with titles in ALL weight classes! at armatures. He was so feared, he could NOT get anymore fights in ANY weight class as an Armature so he was forced to turn pro!

He walked onto the ASU wrestling team his freshman year! He is a Nova Union Purple belt! He can squat (rep) 400lbs and dead lift 450lbs at 125lbs!

He is now 1-0 as a pro in the LFA at 135lbs. Word is if he fights at 125lbs the UFC and Sean Shelby will take him even with 1 or 2 pro fights!

Enjoy!

he is at the 20 second mark of the vid. Blue elbow pads

50 seconds in Christen who is 125 fought the 145lbs champ and smashed him bad!

Solid prospect for sure..... but lomachenko status...... Um no. There are guys competing in IMMAF right now that have 20-30 amateur fights, with some of them even more....... those guys are the closest to being a lomachanko. Not saying the guys isn’t talented or as skilled as them, just he doesn’t have as much experience and isn’t as proven as they are yet.

And those are pretty big claims.... why would the UFC take a guy with a 2-0 pro record.... and i would need to see videos of the lifts being said.

Sorry neckbeard, I will do better to spell check...Not!

Figured this might be a thread about Santo Curatolo but apparently not.

who am I bashing? I just replied to you.....Its all good! All in fun! Seriously

I guess no one on Sherdog cares about new talent! Only old names and soccer moms or milfs!

Back