Media NewYorkRic looking absolutely massive

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
<Steiner01>
parly.PNG
maxresdefault.jpg

<FookIsThatGuy> & that comin from a dude that's NYC born n raised..

never heard of new york rick, im more of a big time tommy guy

<FookIsThatGuy>

Are we supposed to know who that is?

<FookIsThatGuy> & that comin from a dude that's NYC born n raised..

He's basically Ariel's 2nd mic lackey. Not very clever or funny, but Ariel gives him lots of mic time, nonetheless. He even had a lame segment called "Rick's Picks" where he would choose his favorite MMA video that surfaced on the internet for that week.

His shtick is supposed to be "new york hipster", but he's more of an incel neck beard trying to fit an archetype that doesn't suit him.

But, he does sometimes act as a foil and will push back when Ariel is in full blown shill mode and trying to push some ridiculous UFC/ ESPN agenda. For this, we should be grateful.

He has been the co-host of the MMA Hour for years. It's weird that you don't know him.

Ah I see thanks, the MMA Hour is misleading, I don't listen to it because it's about 5 hours long.

Dude needs a peloton

5de53784fd9db22df8116254

He's basically Ariel's 2nd mic lackey. Not very clever or funny, but Ariel gives him lots of mic time, nonetheless. He even had a lame segment called "Rick's Picks" where he would choose his favorite MMA video that surfaced on the internet for that week.

His shtick is supposed to be "new york hipster", but he's more of an incel neck beard trying to fit an archetype that doesn't suit him.

But, he does sometimes act as a foil and will push back when Ariel is in full blown shill mode and trying to push some ridiculous UFC/ ESPN agenda. For this, we should be grateful.
Grateful for a neckbeard?! Glad 2020 brought us this level of hespect

Don’t know the significance of the photo, but wood.

Wood as well.... She's the famous Peloton girl.... The internet made her out to be a victim because of the commercial, it was all very comical.

Obviously wouldn't make it on SD.

I gotta lay of the chocolate chip ice cream, cause my body fat is creeping dangerously close to 8%.

Back