1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Newsletter Giveaway

Discussion in 'Support' started by MFridley, Apr 20, 2008.

  1. MFridley Buckeye Fan Staff Member Senior Administrator

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2001
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Columbus, Ohio
    First correct answer on this thread wins. Only one answer per person will be allowed!

    Past winners are not eligible. SPELLING COUNTS, and only a first and last name will be accepted for both fighters.


    Please do not post on this thread unless you have a guess. Direct any questions to me via PM.
     
  2. garner96 White Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Las Vegas
    Minoru Suzuki and Masakatsu Funaki
     
  3. big D Yellow Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    come on guys, don't ask questions you can find answers too in the first line of wikipedia
     
  4. garner96 White Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Las Vegas
    Quit your whining and learn the difference between to, two and too.
     
  5. zoedynasty White Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2004
    Messages:
    128
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Orange, CA
    Masakatsu Funaki and Minoru Suzuki
     
  6. zoedynasty White Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2004
    Messages:
    128
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Orange, CA
    early bird gets the win. good one garner
     
  7. rodent Dylan Mckay Belt

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Messages:
    2,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Peach Pit
    georges st pierre
     
  8. dnme01 Green Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1,258
    Likes Received:
    0
    Rich Franklin and Michael Bisping
     
  9. eyecon221 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Messages:
    2,187
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cain Velasquez
     
  10. Bas Rutten and Frank Shamrock. Ken wanted a share, but they denied him. :D
     
  11. HellSent Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    Messages:
    4,649
    Likes Received:
    0
    i agree...

    these questions are always so easy and the first person to post in the thread gets it 95% of the time and the other 5% is the second post in the thread because of some spelling error and/or typo made by the first person
     
  12. BDON911 Who IS the Drizzle?

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Messages:
    5,504
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    North America
    Nate Quarry
     
  13. nyhcloyalty Hmm...

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2005
    Messages:
    7,810
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cain Velasquez
     
  14. Agent Zero Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Messages:
    3,061
    Likes Received:
    0
    Kalib Starnes
     
  15. bonestheman Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,994
    Likes Received:
    0
    Travis Lutter
     
  16. gumbydust Does Not Sow

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2006
    Messages:
    3,357
    Likes Received:
    11
    Location:
    the barricades
    Mac Danzig
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.