Newborn found abandoned in SC

I never know where to put these horror stories. Moving to the Berry, I guess. Hardly lighthearted, but I don't see how it's political until someone makes it political.

Mother bitch should be charged with attempted murder.

Thats fucked up, hope whoever did this gets jail time, me and my wife are due to have our 2nd at the end of this month and stories like this disgust me.

Yet abortion is acceptable. What a bizarre world we live in. I think both are horrible.

So many options available to mothers who don't want their newborns. Don't care what type of stress and trouble you are in, you should now be jailed forever.

Yet abortion is acceptable. What a bizarre world we live in. I think both are horrible.
2v8s760.gif

Headed to the WR shortly, I see...

abandoning a newborn should be punished by death

Parents should at least wait until their kids are annoying teenagers, to abandon them.

Aren't there laws where you can go to a police station or firehouse and leave your baby with no questions asked. You just drop them off and they take the baby? Why are people still doing dumb shit like this?

Abandoning offspring that you can't or don't want to take care of is a very natural thing. Many animals do it. Humans seem to be the only animals who find it unacceptable.

This infant seems to have been left where it would certainly be found and not left in a dumpster or in the woods. If a baby can be left with no questions asked, why does it have to be done in person?

Isn't that what fire stations are for?

I've always wondered the same thing except I'm indifferent to both.

As long as my (non existent) kids are okay I don't care what people do with their own.

It's a terrible thing, but whoever dumped the baby did so in a place where it would be found. It's not like they tossed it in a dumpster.

Which is it acceptable to drop babies at fire stations or hospitals, but leave it somewhere else to be found, and the mother should die?

C'mon.

Back