New York Times Goes Full HuffPo: Compares Comey To Sexual Harassed Women

Good point, the leak was after the testimony, my bad.

But are you really gonna argue that everything Trump says is a lie?

I didn't argue that. Read my post again and more carefully this time.

Is this a joke?

"Trump said (X)" is no reason at all to believe (X).

From a standpoint of logic, this phrase (because of the "at all") is a logical proof of the phrase "Trump never tell the truth". It precludes the possibility of Trump ever having said something that was true.

I didn't argue that. Read my post again and more carefully this time.

Maybe you could point to what I should understand this to mean by rereading if I missed it.

From a standpoint of logic, this phrase (because of the "at all") is a logical proof of the phrase "Trump never tell the truth". It precludes the possibility of Trump ever having said something that was true.

:) That is not how logic works.

Maybe you could point to what I should understand this to mean by rereading if I missed it.

"Trump said (X)" is no reason at all to believe (X).

If there is no reason to believe X, that does not imply an assertion about -X.

You're on the edge of going back to ignore.

Why are idiots in this thread acting like the NYT is saying Comey was sexually harassed? Geeks take everything so literal

Yes, and all conservatives are rote psychopaths like Dick Cheney, because of course extremes represent the whole.....

It's getting a little past the point of excusing Liberal extremists as being the minority.

This is their identity now.

It's getting a little past the point of excusing Liberal extremists as being the minority.

This is their identity now.

By this line of non reasoning, conservatism should be wholly defined by Christianity.

Trump just said in an interview he didn't ask that of Comey, so who knows if it even happened.
I really don't think it matters in a material sense, whether Trump did or didn't say what he hoped would happen or if he did or didn't ask for Comey's loyalty.

Law experts and even liberal commentators like Chris Matthews have stated that there is no evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever.

No, not really.

Anyways, your fence sitting "everybody sucks" gimmick is boring.

Moderation is a much more clear path than blind extremism. You go from 0-100 immediately, and it sounds like you just want an excuse to justify your lack of care.

Moderation is a much more clear path than blind extremism.

It's the safest route. It's also boring, non-committal, and cowardly.

You go from 0-100 immediately, and it sounds like you just want an excuse to justify your lack of care.

My lack of care for what?

It's the safest route. It's also boring, non-committal, and cowardly.

My lack of care for what?

Measuring yourself like an adult is the cowardly way, better to be a true brave patriot by making ignorant assumptions about millions of people. Sure.

Measuring yourself like an adult is the cowardly way, better to be a true brave patriot by making ignorant assumptions about millions of people. Sure.

You hold no actual beliefs. Your position isn't more educated or anything. You're just an indecisive contrarian. Big group over here says something, you disagree. Big group over there says something, you disagree. When asked for your own opinion, you say "I don't really know, because I'm smarter to not take a stance. I don't blindly jump into things, because my eyes are never truly open."

Oooh', edgy.

You hold no actual beliefs. Your position isn't more educated or anything. You're just an indecisive contrarian. Big group over here says something, you disagree. Big group over there says something, you disagree. When asked for your own opinion, you say "I don't really know, because I'm smarter to not take a stance. I don't blindly jump into things, because my eyes are never truly open."

Oooh', edgy.

I find it odd, you telling me that I have no beliefs. This level of inane presumption makes you again, sound like a child.

You have also yet to actually address your supposed critique of what I quoted you on. You simply made an aspersion on liberalism as a whole based upon a single newspaper, and all you have on me pointing out the non reasoning of your statement, you bitch and moan, acting as if in your mere extremity, your position is somehow brave.

Really, one does not need be diametrically opposed to you, or completely be on your side.....

I find it odd, you telling me that I have no beliefs. This level of inane presumption makes you again, sound like a child.

I have yet to see you take any sort of position on anything. All I've seen you do, is attempt to pick apart one or the other side of an argument. If it's a lefty thread, you're against whatever they're pushing. If it's a righty thread, you're against whatever they're pushing. You don't take any position yourself. You just bitch.

You're Mr. Edgy Neutral. That's fine and all. I just find it boring, and the pattern of your posts kind of gimmicky.

You have also yet to actually address your supposed critique of what I quoted you on. You simply made an aspersion on liberalism as a whole based upon a single newspaper

Yes. I based my statement on ONE article. Before today, I had never ever seen any examples of Liberals being insane, and their entire ideology being overrun by fucking morons. Yep, one article is all I based it on...

You're Mr. Edgy Neutral. That's fine and all. I just find it boring, and the pattern of your posts kind of gimmicky.

Yes. I based my statement on ONE article. Before today, I had never ever seen any examples of Liberals being insane, and their entire ideology being overrun by fucking morons. Yep, one article is all I based it on...[/QUOTE]

If one side of an argument does something I disagree with, I am not required to agree with the other side of the argument. This is blind dualism that ignores the fact that the other side could be equally wrong in a different manner.

Your insistence that one should pick a side they disagree with, in order to simply have a side, is piffle.

I get it, you're ass out for Trump, and you want to argue with people who are assout for Hilary or Bernie. It does not have to be this way, however.

I'm no SJW, far from it, but it's a legitimate comparison.

new york slimes had to run a "we'll get better" letter to their subscribers after they embarrassed themselves during the election cycle

i thought they realized how retarded they were being, guess not

new york slimes had to run a "we'll get better" letter to their subscribers after they embarrassed themselves during the election cycle

i thought they realized how retarded they were being, guess not

Immediately following election
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

After misplaced self confidence returns due to Trump's behavior
giphy.gif

Back