New VRSL Gi from Break Point

Break Point FC

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Here is a sneak peek of our new product - Break Point Jiu Jitsu REVERSIBLE Gi!

More Info coming soon

2v1khom.jpg

160zypc.jpg

Last edited:
Both sides are made from a special ultra-light single weave that is very soft. All the patches are smooth with rounded edges.

This is a really comfortable gi.

I would need a sample to assess to confirm the statement above. :)

Just kidding. This is really interesting that I had this idea in mind last night and you post it today. Hope it becomes a hit, best of luck in your ventures.

hope the blue doesn't bleed on the white that would suck, seen some reversible judo gis bleed threw after few washes but i'm sure you've look out for that. nice gi

I like the concept, I like the look of the gi but I'm not sure about the practicality. Still undecided on the matter haha.

hope the blue doesn't bleed on the white that would suck, seen some reversible judo gis bleed threw after few washes but i'm sure you've look out for that. nice gi
Haha, I always chuckle at your backhanded compliments.

i like the white side, esp if i can remove the patches. but, erm, what's the point other than novelty? judo has them for tourneys where competitors have to have opposite color gis. but bjj doesn't work that way.

didj'all ever consider a black/blue reversible? that'd eliminate the bleed issue, and it'd look sweet as well. esp if the black had blue stitching and vice versa ...

All the BP logos make me angry lol
Sick gi though

i like the white side, esp if i can remove the patches. but, erm, what's the point other than novelty? judo has them for tourneys where competitors have to have opposite color gis. but bjj doesn't work that way.

didj'all ever consider a black/blue reversible? that'd eliminate the bleed issue, and it'd look sweet as well. esp if the black had blue stitching and vice versa ...

at first I thought "wow thats cool, I can just flip my gi inside out after one day of training, and have a "clean" gi for the next day." but wrong. First I would be putting mat grime on my skin, and then putting my sweaty stinky side on the outside for everyone else to enjoy. So I guess its not for functionality, just to have more color options. still nice looking.

makes sense for judo but not bjj but seriously come out with a white single weave that looks like that and i'll buy it .

Good point and a cool idea.

"the first Jiu Jitsu REVERSIBLE Gi!"

Not to try to cut in here, but definitely not the first. Ours has been on the market since early 2009. ;-)

I'm sure bleed won't be an issue with the BP gis. We've never had a problem with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back