New Vitor Belfort Pic Looking Ripped

any clue what those are supposed to be?

No clue actually, they just seem so strange. I'm sure someone will tell us it's a million dollar piece of some obscure collection or something. It's no 'dogs playing poker' though

Same shit happened to me when I was juicing. First the traps then the arms. Probably because its the biggest muscle group after the legs and hence needs the most work. I dunno.

There are more androgen receptors I your upper body, hence it grows faster, and subsequently shrinks faster once you stop using.

Why do people still talk about this cheater? Can't wait for his career to end so he can go down as another one of the John L Sullivans of MMA. A champ when it never mattered, a contender before the talent pool grew, and asterisks, HE FUCKIN CHEATED.

Recent photo Belfort loses in the 2nd.

Same shit happened to me when I was juicing. First the traps then the arms. Probably because its the biggest muscle group after the legs and hence needs the most work. I dunno.

Well, I heard traps and shoulders area has the most androgen receptors and this is why they usually blow up in size when juicing. Now we have to figure out why they are the first muscles to go :wink:

Doesn't even look like Vitor.

This is going to be a mouse vs a cobra.

Cheator about to atone for his sins.

makes sense thanks

Would have loved to have seen TRTor fight Weidman. This isn't going to be a fun.

Why would you love to watch a cheater fight someone? Wouldn't you rather know what Vitor is capable of on his very own? I don't get that deadbeat way of thinking. :(

Not sure how recent this photo is and I know Vitor has always had small calves but damn. Vitor is ducking leg day.

3744046341-vitor-belfort-sobre-trt-nao-era-uma-coisa-que-eu-adorava-fazer.jpg

I bet Vitor wears condoms with the SKY logo on them

Funny thing is, his blackbelt is more legit than 75% of these mma fighters that get a black belt after training for a year just to boost popularity of the gym.

I agree.......but doesn't he take weekly private lessons with the man himself? How many fighters can afford that shit? I may be wrong about that, and I also don't train, but I assuming private lessons with Rorion Gracie has to be expensive. Legit as fuck, but expensive.

The paintings he puts on his walls are still as creepy as ever I see

If this thing lasts more than two minutes, it's gonna quickly get ugly for Vitor.

Back