(New Video) Conor looking fast

At least he'll be prepared if Nate brings a pool noodle into the cage with him.

I guess Nate is going to have to leave his nunchucks at home.

Wouldn't been funny if he caught him with that left at the end. Got pretty close.

Reminds me of this a little bit:

If that was a sword, it'd have been head clean off a few times.

One of them would have actually split his skull in two. His reactions aren't what they were.

One of them would have actually split his skull in two. His reactions aren't what they were.

Come on. Training with a sword? He's not Aldo.

Running about a gym being chased by a man trying to whip him with a pool noodle.

Nate, please mention this. Please.

you're just trying to sound smart, you don't even believe what you just said

Cracks me up that people still mock his preparation techniques, they're clearly working for him. Sherdog be like "needs more swinging hammers at tyres bro, not impressed"

Why he is beating Conor with that stick

11282632_464654817034869_1033027961_n.jpg

I dunno Conor has a pretty rock solid jaw, I don't just one sword strike to his head is enough to take him out

Running about a gym being chased by a man trying to whip him with a pool noodle.

Nate, please mention this. Please.

Dear God, no. That will crush Conor.

He's no Miyamoto Musashi...

Cracks me up that people still mock his preparation techniques, they're clearly working for him. Sherdog be like "needs more swinging hammers at tyres bro, not impressed"

They'll always find something. They're waiting impatiently for him to lose, but in the meantime, the nit picking continues. Always hilarious.

People laugh but 8 days out from the fight he's moving around, staying loose, keeping his reactions sharp etc. Not fucking breaking his leg or his ribs. Or getting concussed like Joe Duffy.

Last edited:
Back