New Tesla Model S

Yeah it sucks man, I really feel like we are watching cars die.

England recently passed a law that by 2030 petrol and diesel motors will be banned in the UK. Truly the end of an era, I feel like it isn't being taken seriously enough.

It's so true about kids just wanting what is trendy and in, the next generation is gonna only know to drive cars with one gear, that's insane.

I get why we are going electric, I get they are the 'future' but god damn, are they even cars? No engine? No fucking transmission? Cunting thing hasn't even got a steering wheel for fuck sake, it's like come on, are you taking the piss lol

God, I hate it, makes me miserable.
It’s okay. come here.

CFyKMa.gif

I still have my BMW 3 series as well. I enjoy driving it time to time. But you know, with gas prices going through the roof, electric became the way to go. Tesla made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.

I still have my BMW 3 series as well. I enjoy driving it time to time. But you know, with gas prices going through the roof, electric became the way to go. Tesla made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.
You've obviously got a good career to be driving a Tesla so I will always say you could have got an M4, C63 etc.

But to each his own I guess.

You've obviously got a good career to be driving a Tesla so I will always say you could have got an M4, C63 etc.

But to each his own I guess.
BMW, and especially the M divisions are not what they once were. I loved the original M’s, then the E36/46/92 M3’s. These were cars I loved. Naturally aspirated engines that could fly and handle like a dream. But they began slapping turbos in their cars, that was that. The M badge represented something but they throw them on a bunch of cars.

I think that the exterior desighn of that car could be more creative. Looks like a car from '00s

Watch the videos, read the figures, bro.

Here come the price comparisons lol

There is so much more to a car than 0-60 and 1/4, so much more I could go really deep, gearing ratios, rev-matching, accelerating through the gears, the engine components, various transmissions... Honestly, I could go on all day but it's wasted on you Tesla lovers.

How can you celebrate the death of internal combustion? That's like being happy about the end of Cinema so everything can go to home viewing, I don't get it?

Have you ever heard a V8 rev to 8000? Gone through the gears of a 6-speed manual in a performance car?

Shocking.
Nah you got me all wrong. I’m not celebrating it. I actually don’t really care that much you just kind of assumed I did. I think it’s obv at this point electric cars will be faster and I am excited as to what kind of electric sport motorcycles will be released in the future but I’m more or less in different to it.

Also, about revving the v-8. No I’m poor. That’s why I ride motorcyles :D. I do have a forced air induction ninja 1200 with 180HP tho. Nothin quite like feelin the fear of death in you zipping down a highway dodging cars doin 160.

I like the teslas.. if you have a place to charge it it's probably the best value car you can get..

But those touting it as a sports car are dead wrong.. it's a rocket because of no revs/gearing but it's not a fun car to drive if you like driving..

If you don't you'll never know the difference but i still get provoked when casuals go on about the tesla kills the need of sport cars..

I'll rather drive a mx5 on track than a tesla.. most people just don't care though..

I'm 33 but i don't even like new cars.. they all feel the same and the more you manage to kill the communication between the road and the driver the better the car it seems..

113k for a mid size electronic truck??
Who buys that shit?
People who want to save $$$ on Gas in the long run. Very little maintenance. Better for the environment (yeah I know I love my Mustang so I am a bit hypocritical.)

Is rivian backed by Amazon?
I'm not sure - I'd have to look in to it (I didn't see anything about it but I only done a basic research into it).

People who want to save $$$ on Gas in the long run. Very little maintenance. Better for the environment (yeah I know I love my Mustang so I am a bit hypocritical.)

I'm not sure - I'd have to look in to it (I didn't see anything about it but I only done a basic research into it).
Yeah but you can get the CyberTruck that starts at 40k and goes up to 70k(With the 500 mile range).

Yeah but you can get the CyberTruck that starts at 40k and goes up to 70k(With the 500 mile range).
Cyber truck looks like a sack of shit mixed with hot garbage - aesthetics matter.

Yeah it sucks man, I really feel like we are watching cars die.

England recently passed a law that by 2030 petrol and diesel motors will be banned in the UK. Truly the end of an era, I feel like it isn't being taken seriously enough.

It's so true about kids just wanting what is trendy and in, the next generation is gonna only know to drive cars with one gear, that's insane.

I get why we are going electric, I get they are the 'future' but god damn, are they even cars? No engine? No fucking transmission? Cunting thing hasn't even got a steering wheel for fuck sake, it's like come on, are you taking the piss lol

God, I hate it, makes me miserable.

I hear ya. And I think I don't even call them cars, and I certainly don't call some of today's "trucks" to be actual trucks. If your truck is essentially a powerful golf cart is it really a truck?

I know everything in life changes and I'm sure our previous generations thought we were idiots for liking power steering and power doors and locks and stuff. And starting a car without turning a key??? What kind of sorcery is that?? ;) - But this is definitely a major change away from consuming fossil fuels which is a good thing.

Though has anyone thought what to do with all these batteries and chemicals when they go bad? That's fine we aren't using oil and gas and burning it , but what about long term affects of all these chemicals and batteries? I'm sure smart people than me have figured it all out.

Cyber truck looks like a sack of shit mixed with hot garbage - aesthetics matter.
That truck you posted isn’t worth 120k, pal. I’d just get a Raptor and continue to pump gas and will still be way under.

CyberTruck has grown on me. At first, I was like Meh, but now I’m digging it.

That truck you posted isn’t worth 120k, pal. I’d just get a Raptor and continue to pump gas and will still be way under.

CyberTruck has grown on me. At first, I was like Meh, but now I’m digging it.
Hence why I'm waiting to pull the trigger - I want to see what they have planned for charging. Hopefully prices go down.

I've had one of the original Model S Teslas for 8 years. We get an EV discount on our electric bill that basically makes it run for free with money to spare. Been waiting for an update and this looks like it's all we are going to get. I wouldn't have minded a bit more of a change to the outside but overall I like it and I'll be trading up soon.

Back