New Terminator is Liberal Propaganda and I am mad

Plot twist:
Border jumping illegals save the future by taking all the robots’ jobs too!
Lmao

-the immigrants taking the jobs part, not the use of "illegal" as an identity politics marginalization tool

They should do one where they go back to 85' where Sarah Conner decides to terminate the pregnancy.. And a robot is sent back by the human resistance to stop her. She becomes "the terminator."

Maybe Sarah can throw in "I don't want no white baby" at some point lol.

??? Isn't Dwayne Johnson the highest paid actor right now?

Yes and I think that goes to show you a lot of people still want to see bigger than life dominant male leads on the screen, even if they are in stuff like Jumanji or some Fast and Furious spinoff. Doesn't mean they make movies in the same vein as 80s-90s action flicks though, which I think is what us old people expected for the last Terminator 4 movies.

I like when they're so blatant about it that they out themselves, making it an impossibility to argue that it's anything other than what it is - a glaring example of leftist propaganda and social engineering.

This leaves very little room for denial and downplaying, but you'll still get what can be seen posted on the first page by multiple leftists; attempts to paint it as a weakness of character to be in any way perturbed by it.
That’s always the way, lefties= we are so pathetic we have to make these lame ass fucking movies and don’t you dare call us out for it either.... if you are such a cuck you defend garbage movies like this then don’t dry when it’s laughed at.

This sums it up perfectly

I am mad and I've been mad all day. This is BS. Terminator is the first movie I can remember watching as a toddler. I remember it being this great movie with explosions and guns and action. That amazing transition from the future to the 1980s. Kyle fighting back against the Terminator with nothing but his wits and winning. He was a man. What I wanted to be someday. When TII came out god what a movie with the liquid terminator I was riveted. And that iconic scene in the L.A. basin with the motor cycle I was thinking how great would it be to be Jon Connor right ther.e
So the new Terminator comes out and I want just a little bit of my child hood bqdk just for two hours.
What do I get. The main character is a illegal alien who's main action sequences are literally hoping across the border and breaking out of a ICE detention center.
The top soldier of the future just happens to be a girl. One that announces in her future the leader is not John Connor. No she actually says to the female lead. You are the future. As in the future is female. Trust me this is what they are getting at in context. Sara connor says she wants to kill you for the son you are going to have. The feminist superhero with short hair corrects her and I wasn't supposed to say this but it does not matter any more and tells the illegal that no not your son you are the future. You will lead the resistance.

I am mad. Who else is mad?

These people in Holly wood want me to feel like this is not my country anymore. They put out movies like this to twist my childhood and make guys like me feel like they don't have a place in America anymore. And I am mad about it. Anybody else feel the same way? If you do boycott the new terminator or at least watch it in a way that does not require giving those bastards money to tell them we are not going to take it anymore.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...back-but-he-should-have-stayed-away-1.4061316

The verdict is in! Terminator: Dark Fate is the best Terminator sequel since Terminator 2: Judgement Day! Sadly, that’s such a low bar an Olympian limbo dancer couldn’t make their way under it. Lest we forget: there are time-lapse rotting fruit videos that offer more thrills than the miscast, misspelled Terminator: Genisys.

Interestingly, there has been rather less shade thrown at this new gender-swapped Terminator than say, the gender-swapped Ghostbusters. But why? From the get-go, this new film is all about diversity: Linda Hamilton’s Sarah Connor gets to say “I’ll be back”; there’s a new politicised trans-human lady Terminator, plus a Latina hero and her Latino Terminator nemesis.

Not “Hollyweird liberal” enough for your tastes? Avert your eyes spoiler police. How about an ICE centre breakout? How about an old-school Terminator recast as a nappy-changing hausfrau?

Linda Hamilton: ‘I was afraid to let Sarah Connor down’
The sixth film in the sequence glosses over past franchise atrocities by pitching itself as a sequel to Judgement Day. What’s that? You spent good money going to see Rise of the Machines? Well, that’s no longer canonical. No refunds, suckers. Skynet never happened. The Sarah Connor Chronicles? You have wasted hours of your life, comrade, because none of those things happened either.

Don’t you remember Terminator 2: Judgement Day? When Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) and the repurposed T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) cancelled the annihilation of humanity? That was really real, as is a new alternate timeline in which another AI menace has taken over and the fate of humanity now rests with a Mexican car factory worker named Dani. Enter lady cyber-soldier Grace (Mackenzie Davis) from the future to save Dani’s ass from a New Improved Terminator (Gabriel Luna). Enter hard-bitten Hamilton (welcome back!) to save both their asses. Enter Arnie to save everyone.

Working from a story and screenplay written by enough people to pull up a circus tent, Deadpool director Tim Miller’s reimagining has plenty of commendable progressive ideas and well-choreographed fight scenes. As a retro popcorn entertainment it passes by at a clip. As a nostalgic haze it improves greatly with Arnie’s arrival. It helps that the gazillion screenwriters have actually supplied him with some deadpan zingers – or anti-zingers – earlier attempts at banter between Davis and a wasted Hamilton are underwritten at best.

It’s fine for two hours. But all the diversity window dressing can’t hide Dark Fate’s inconsequentiality. It has no real point or purpose beyond triggering a Proustian feeling for the first two films in the franchise.
dear god this entire post is pathetic. Man the fuck up

That’s always the way, lefties= we are so pathetic we have to make these lame ass fucking movies and don’t you dare call us out for it either.... if you are such a cuck you defend garbage movies like this then don’t dry when it’s laughed at.

This sums it up perfectly

That's a great bit by William. One we should all be able to agree with. Love when he asks the (presumably black) audience member what "some of the classics are?". Lol gold. Also the "Hell yea" to the movie cliche about a white person saving ghettos. Amazing.

Shoving your political agenda down someone's throat is annoying in movies, just as it is in person. I don't care what side of the isle you're on.

I just like how the go-to for these things is that it's trivial therefore not thread worthy and you're a pussy, and there was even some strange angle about the bias/deliberate propaganda doesn't matter lol. The other tactic is to strawman paraphrase the opposition's viewpoint, an illegal escaping from an ICE facility and over-the-top Brie Larson tier #Resistence pandering suddenly becomes "you're afraid of a woman on screen".

{<huh}

Did conservatives have issue with T1/2/Aliens etc. no.

Kill Bill is an amazing 2 part movie, and one I own on DVD. The anime segment in the first one blew my mind, as I absolutely loved its mid-flick inclusion in a live action film. I also loved "Xena: Warrior Princess" when growing up. Just two examples of strong female leads, to add to those you've already mentioned, that we all can dig because they're seemingly organically derived.

We all know that women can be strong and deadly, it's never really been in question, has it?

Empowerment at the expense of the other sex/gender is not empowerment, it's an overt tyrannical move towards oppression. If the goal is to achieve balance, heavy handed plays in any direction are not going to get it done.

They could throw some Planned Parenthood propaganda in there too, glorify the abortion doctors and also toss a few 2A jabs in the mix.
100% on Rotten Tomatoes and a standing ovation from the clapping Academy Award seal cult.

They should do one where they go back to 85' where Sarah Conner decides to terminate the pregnancy.. And a robot is sent back by the human resistance to stop her. She becomes "the terminator."

They could throw some Planned Parenthood propaganda in there too, glorify the abortion doctors and also toss a few 2A jabs in the mix.
100% on Rotten Tomatoes and a standing ovation from the clapping Academy Award seal cult.

But it's a win-win for crowds.. Because the normal people still using their brains realize that the resistance to the machinery that wants to destroy humanity are still the good guys. Deep, morality not mattering to the katdashian hollywood fan other crowd, they will see the terminator of the pregnancy as the hero because she checks a couple boxes they have been taught to only look at.

Are you just getting mad now? Everything since T2 has been pretty underwhelming. It's not like the SWJs took a roaring franchise and ran it into the ground or something.
was t2 even really that good, or was it because it was good enough and we wanted a sequel so bad.

TS - just watch the first one again. its the fucking bomb.

just like Highlander - just stop at one.

was t2 even really that good, or was it because it was good enough and we wanted a sequel so bad.

TS - just watch the first one again. its the fucking bomb.

just like Highlander - just stop at one.

T2 was the first of its kind. The big, k8nd of cheap blockbuster. It didn't have a bad plot, or bad acting, but it did lead to a movie like Independence day to being being less effective than it should have been. T2 is better than ID, but it was a new, expensive, made for the masses blockbuster.

T2 was the first of its kind. The big, k8nd of cheap blockbuster. It didn't have a bad plot, or bad acting, but it did lead to a movie like Independence day from being being less effective than it should have been. T2 is better than ID, but it was a new, expensive, made for the masses blockbuster.
yes!
in itself, not bad
in effect, poop. get back to number one!

As far as I'm concerned, the Terminator franchise ended with T2. I simply refuse to acknowledge the existence of any other Terminator films after that point, so I won't be going to see this latest one.

the new terminator basically replaced john connor with a strong latinx woman.

my idea for a terminator movie: Skynet sends back a T1000 to 1984 to protect the T-800 from Kyle Reese.

Well done

I like when they're so blatant about it that they out themselves, making it an impossibility to argue that it's anything other than what it is - a glaring example of leftist propaganda and social engineering.

This leaves very little room for denial and downplaying, but you'll still get what can be seen posted on the first page by multiple leftists; attempts to paint it as a weakness of character to be in any way perturbed by it.

Well said. And that’s the thing, there doesn’t seem to be any wink and a nod to certain aspects going on here as to still be palatable for everyone to still sit down and lose themselves in for a couple hours. Instead it seems that it’s straight up propaganda piece with a few explosions thrown in.

Some of my favorite film characters in these types of films have been roles like Sara Connor (especially in T2, she’s awesome in that) or Ripley in the Alien films.. to me some of the brilliance in those movies is the very fact that the audience never really stops and has to say to themselves ‘that’s a chick doing all that’ instead it’s just an awesome character that you can root for without even caring about that aspect -and this was done all the way back in the 80’s to top it off.. it’s a sad state of affairs that it’s turned into ‘girl power’ bs when it never was or had to be before. They were just good movies with good characters that could stand on their own without needing any of that crap.

I stopped giving a shit after T3. Sarah Connor Chronicals is the exception.

Linda Hamilton in T2 was the coolest. The iconic scene where Sarah is working out in her cell, doing pull ups off the side of her overturned bed, for example. We also got to see how her PTSD affected her relationship with her son, John.

Sarah's remorse at nearly killing Dyson infront of his Family gave her character a sense of humanity we can all relate to.

The sassy, obnoxious, over-bearing, in your face, shitty attitude of the "Sarah Connor" in Genisys was so toxic, it was a legit bio-hazard.

I grew up on Cynthia Rothrock (Eagle Claw kung fu) movies like China O'Brien and Tiger Claws. It's part of movies. Plus I like her lol

The whole Karen attitude in female roles is a complete turn off. Being a strong, independent woman has nothing to do with acting like a bratty teenager who has never been told no, nor worked for anything they had.

Much more to do with self-actualization, humility, respect, and accepting the things that are out of your control. Shit like that.

Imagine caring that much about a film you're not going to watch any way.

Doctors all agree that more than 1 hour a week in the War Room can cause these and other symptoms including: dry mouth, vomiting, explosive mental diarrhea (spelled it wrong like 8 times until lol spell check), and a chapped urethra.

It is true though, the media, political, and social environment of the USA is designed to trigger, while complaining everyone is triggered:

Fire everyone up with constant hyperventilating fear, proud dick waving, that compels the legion of hosts to shriek with outrage, be consumed by self-loathing, and occasionally aroused by a momentary flicker of "victory" against "that one I hate," that distracts them for a few seconds from how debased standing in the sewer of onlinenews-talkshowtantrums-distopianvirtualcommunities-and-Kardashialandia has wrought on our thinking, and more, unhinged feelings.

I am not big on profanity, but highly recommend two raised middle fingers to Facebook, any media that wants to enrage, and anyone talking about discourse as a bloody witchunt, and if we jump in to the mud of this endless cycle of muck flinging, we are the muck.
Dude. This thread made you my favorite poster.

Wasn't planning on watching it, now I'm definitely not planning on watching it.

Back