New teeth Till wants title shot after Masvidal Win

Got destroyed by Woodley, will get a boring ass UD win over a guy who hasn't won a fight in 2 years. Why the fuck not get a TS?

Be funny if them newly veneers gets knocked out of his mouth during the fight.

England happened

It's unbelievable he has a chin you reckon. Might be he is 1/2 Irish, Scot or Welsh ancestry, got the English teeth but no underbite.

Cliffs
- got new teeth
- says fixed little mistakes vs woodley
- calls Askrens win a win, doesnt matter he got smashed
- expects violence vs Jorge Masvidal
- says doesn’t expect colby to fight vs usman. Says he didn’t campaign for first title shot but he plans on actually trying
- following footsteps of Bisping, Mcgregor

i think it’s a big risk he got a new set of teeth right before a killer like Masvidal. Must feel VERY confident in his striking.

Baffling.That's the kind of shit you do when you retire.

It's like these lady fighters getting fake tits. Do that shit when you retire and go into movies or some shit.

It's unbelievable he has a chin you reckon. Might be he is 1/2 Irish, Scot or Welsh ancestry, got the English teeth but no underbite.
Woodley seriously needs to work with DC on how to get the bigger man down. Nice teeth

Woodley seriously needs to work with DC on how to get the bigger man down. Nice teeth

Thanks, it's not well known that the original convicts were sent to Australia due to their above average dental hygiene, a strong jaw alignment. We were never criminals, just had good smiles.

Lol, lost his last fight & got dominated but somehow thinks a win over Masvidal who isn't even in the current top ten WW rankings earns him another title shot?

For me the next title fight should be Usman defending against Colby. Win or lose I'd like to see Till vs. Lawler & Askren vs. RDA, with the winners fighting each other to determine next contender.

It’s annoying how some fighters become so entitled after a failed title fight. He fights the champion and loses decisively, and then expects another shot after literally one win against a guy on a 2 fight skid. Get back in line and earn it. At least beat one person that’s near the top, and this is coming from someone that doesn’t mind Till at all.

Back