New STAR WARS Trilogy (Update: Rian Johnson Says His Trilogy is Still Happening)

Rose crashing into Finns speeder, is a good anology for rian coming in and wrecking everything jj was setting up and doing.

Subverted mother fuckers!!

hahaha pretty much. I was picking up on the well you guys want this to happen but na fuck you im doing this vibes as I was watching the movie. only like 20 people clapped at the end in the theater I watched. It was opening day so it was honest un biased reactions. That rose and finn scene was probably the worst scene in all of star wars. Fucking edging out I hate sand anikan from AOTC in my opinion. At least he got some of that Padme strange. That kiss was fucking cringe and her logic is fucking stupid.

We should post that last jedi poll again. It was like 80% of sherdog thought it was complete shit.

Fuck the last jedi

One an only good part of TLJ is Adam Driver has been great as Kylo.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Outstanding. I thought he did a fantastic job. It was actually closer to the Lucas vision than the other 2 films. "Frustrated Hermit Luke who was traumatized from a past experience" is straight off of Lucas' pen prior to selling to Disney.

Obviously the "Not my Luke" crowd will be very focal... as their disappointment has hurt them deeply, but lets try to understand that a lot of people have different opinions about it & that's okay.

Cool! One more Star Wars thing for me to ignore!
Star Wars is dead to me. I need to find my VHS copies and get them Transferred to a DVD. I do not want young Anikin to be the ghost of Vader. Liked the original guy. Basically everything after the 80s for SW has been garbage

Star Wars is dead to me. I need to find my VHS copies and get them Transferred to a DVD. I do not want young Anikin to be the ghost of Vader. Liked the original guy. Basically everything after the 80s for SW has been garbage

I'm with you on this my friend. When the fan fiction became better than the actual product I was done.

Well I thought the Last Jedi sucked so I hope starting fresh is better for him. He’s actually a very good director so I believe he can create something good, we shall see.

Star Wars sucks now. There are more bad movies than good ones. May as well stick with the trend.

Back