Television ANDOR (Dragonlord's Recommendation: One of the Best TV Shows of 2022, post #439)

Best thing for SW is to be a live action Anime.

Fuck the pseudo political drama. It should be about power levels and transformations. Have a Jedi master lose to a new unkown Sith then come back to kill him as he turns into the Mythical Super Jedi.

I’d rather get beaten senseless by Sand People than be forced to watch this shit.

Solid pass.

Let's give Dash Rendar or the Old Republic a show, not whatever this shit is.

This. Dash Rendar or Kyle Katarn.. Rogue One wasn't that good and Andor was a 2nd rate side character with no development. So why should we as the viewer be invested? Cause the title of the show has Star Wars in it? Fuck. Off. Disney.

Yeah not really interested in watching a prequel staring dollar store Pedro Pascal. Just gonna tune into the Mandalorian to see the real one. His character was the blandest one in RO.

Yet they canceled the Kit Fisto and Dexter Jettster stand alone films? Good luck

YouTube Red
AMC Prime
Etc etc

These monthly subs alone is probably about as much as a monthly cable bill. What a joke. Plus only more streaming services come out and they will increase in price.

Then you got other streaming media like

Audible
Xbox Game Pass
Playstation Now
Spotify

Sure you get to pick which services but when do you draw the line.

Lmao what the fuck is this?

Easy pass

we need a prequel series about a charming adventure hero with a hot streak....and he needs a vest!

I’d rather a series explaining where the fuck were Ezra, Asuka and Galen between ep 4-6, and why the fuck did they leave poor ass Luke to go at it alone.

Not sure what to say about this.

Okay more SW and that is good for me the fan but we already have the dirty and gritty vibe on with the Mandalorian isn't this a tad too much in the same sense.

I prefer new characters, new stories, new moments not the old moment that we already saw and is familiar so that's why we run back to it asap.

They did a good move with the first show but with this other I'm not that thrilled about it, yet it could be really well done but why go in that direction, strange decision.

I feel one of this show will seen as the lesser but who knows maybe they release them in different years, I don't think they started filming this new one yet so no way it comes out in 2019.

How about instead of this show they did the Solo 2 and 3 movies on this platform so they end that series and they don't risk them in cinemas. @EvilDDS @Ottawaguy @Myrddin Wild People will not react well to this news.

It sounds crazy but this series would benefit from having ewoks.

They already used a shaved one for the last movie
giphy.gif
, might as well go full woktard.

I want a Jar Jar Binks movie with a budget of 500 M USD.

I'll watch it. Probably enjoy it. But I agree it seems like sort of a weird place to start a new series, and they could choose a better setting and character.

Disney Lucasfilm.

Where Cassian Andor is your best new character to build a universe around.

Remember that dude who did one semi-interesting thing five minutes into Rogue One and then nothing interesting again and then died?

Oy vey.

Back