New Sci Fi/Fantasy Show "Pitch" On Fox

Fuck cancelling-ass Fox. They've burned me too many times.

The evolution of the average FOX (not news) viewer:

"That show is great! I can't wait until next season!... wait it's cancelled???"

"Oh, this looks interes-...welp it's cancelled."

"I sure hope FOX doesn't canc-.... of course it did."

We live in the age of netflix,amazon and good shows on cable. Network tv is still putting out crap shows when they should be trying to put out shows on par with premium channels.
This continues to blow my mind. Hell, I can't even watch Arrow or Agents of Shield after Daredevil showed how it should be done.

Lmao i thought u really meany scifi, was ready for her to reveal a cyberkinetic arm or something.
Good idea for a reboot of the Bionic Woman, imo. Starring Kristin Wig. With appearances by Kaitlin Jenner as Steve Austin.

Nice dig via title.

I'm super interested in the show, but it can't last past one season. No matter how fancy her special pitch is, hitters would figure it out before the all star break. They should've made her female Greg Maddox instead. Nothing but corners.

“Unlike the knuckleball, which is easy to throw but hard to master, the screwball requires special expertise just to get it to the plate. The successful screwball pitcher must overcome an awkward sensation that feels like tightening a pickle jar while simultaneously thrusting the wrist forward with extreme velocity.”

The only pitcher in the MLB that throws the pitch currently says, “Honestly, it feels great when I throw it,” he said. “I don’t feel anything different. But if I start throwing 30-40 in a game, I might get to a point where, maybe fatigue or rotating stuff, I don’t want to get to a spot where I need to miss a start because I’m throwing more screwballs…. It’s just a precautionary thing.”

So the screwball is like a reverse curveball, and it requires a major league arm to throw it, and even then pitchers worry about strain.

lmao, they should have made the show about a girl who could throw the knuckle, as that is the only pitch a girl could have the strength to throw.

LAME

Hell no, as it is I would rather get a tooth filled than watch 5 minutes of the wnba

Network tv still making shows? What was the last new network tv show that was relevant and popular besides Empire?

Last edited:
lmao, they should have made the show about a girl who could throw the knuckle, as that is the only pitch a girl could have the strength to throw.

According to Guinness, the fastest pitch ever thrown by a woman is 69mph. The FASTEST pitch...ever.

So you have to figure a knuckle ball thrown by a woman would hit about 40mph at best.

Could the trailer reek of feminism anymore than it does? What a lame idea.

Back