New Ribeiro, Galvao, Nogueira and Camarillo books!

again.. just to further the galvao nuthuggery. i'm so excited.

i'll definitely buy the saulo book. i just am wondering whatll be in it thatll make it different from every other book.

dvds would be better, although i agree books can be handy and used for reference anytime. victory belt books are least worst of books because there's less lost in translation going to print.

come on, you don't have a ipod vid/iphone/psp/pmp ect?

that's a pretty sexy ground game. I'm surprised that Wanderlei doesnt utilize his jits more (Galvao is Wanderlei's private coach).

Think Wand mentioned in an interview that he doesn#t train that much with Galvao on the ground anymore because Galvao was too far ahead and would just beat him too easily.

i thought i heard they parted ways but im sure im wrong. im wrong about everything. nobody likes me :(

It's not like he'll have a hard time finding top 10 grapplers to train with at Extreme Couture...

I'm also working on a Leo Vieira book that is already photographed. I'll post more details as I finish up the manuscript.

These guys at victory belt are creating a monopoly.

I think their books are awesome.

Those Galvao vids were great.

I'm a fan now. :)

yea they are cheaper but with dvds you can rip them and put them into your ipod psp ds ect... that's what i do.. i have about 3 gigs of instructionals in my psp that i carry with me all the time

I though I was the only jiu-jitsu geek that did that!! My 60 gig Ipod is already full, mostly from instructional DVD's that I put on there. I've actually got a lot more that won't fit....I need to get one of those 160 gig deals. It's amazing how much of our lives we spend in waiting rooms, commuting, etc. Now, I turn that down time in to time to train jiu-jitsu!

Btw, any word on when the book on arm drags and back attacks by Marcelo is going to come out?

I was wondering if any more books would be out prior to the winter holidays. i got a chance to read through saulo's and anderson's books over the weekend and both are great.

i'm just wondering what we should look forward to next.

I was wondering if any more books would be out prior to the winter holidays. i got a chance to read through saulo's and anderson's books over the weekend and both are great.

i'm just wondering what we should look forward to next.

Nogueiras book was just released yesterday

Amazon.com: Mastering Mixed Martial Arts: The Guard: Antonio Nogueira, Erich Krauss, Glen Cordoza, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira: Books

Any word on the Viera bros and Galvao seminar dvds?

Back