New record breaking roller coaster planned for Canada’s Wonderland

I get season passes every year. Fast lane VIP and laugh at all the poor Scrubs waiting an hour or more while I ride it 5x in the same timeframe

I would love to go on that roller coaster.

I've been on the tallest roller coaster Kingda Ka a good 10 times at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ. I also been on the Coney Island Cyclone which is a rough fucking ride. Fun but rough

Live 10 mins from it -- will fuck with it next year at frightfest

Being Canadian expected more.

Like a theme park with cloned dinosaurs.
maxresdefault.jpg

Canada will finally get the respect it deserves

True fact:
Canada has more resource wealth per capita than any other country in the world.

True fact:
Canada has a failing health care system, inequitable justice system, barely has a military, has a 3rd rate education system (excluding universities which are pretty good overall), Canada is a bureaucracy more than a democracy. Canadians are soft bodied and headed, lazy, entitled ,over privileged ignoramuses.

True Fact:
Still somehow better than most all other countries.

True fact:

True fact:
Canada has a failing health care system, inequitable justice system, barely has a military, has a 3rd rate education system (excluding universities which are pretty good overall), Canada is a bureaucracy more than a democracy. Canadians are soft bodied and headed, lazy, entitled ,over privileged ignoramuses.

True Fact:
i suddenly feel like a Canadian patriot

i suddenly feel like a Canadian patriot

I was never into patriotism untill recetly. I hate watching Canada squander itself. Ask the average Canadian aboot its history, government, legal judicial system, economic system, military, health care, democracy, ect....and you will soon find out that all Canadians know about themselves are the same steriotypes and generalizations the rest of the world uses to describe them.

True fact:

True fact:

True Fact:
AND, as a democratic society, we have elections where under 95% of the people understand what is really going on and just vote for who looks better.

AND, as a democratic society, we have elections where under 95% of the people understand what is really going on and just vote for who looks better.

Something like that. The powers that be complain that people are to dumb to vote, and then make sure the people are to poorly educated to vote.

True fact:

True fact:

True Fact:

"How Canada became an education superpower
By Sean CoughlanEducation correspondent"
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40708421

"The tests, run by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), are a major study of educational performance and show Canada's teenagers as among the best educated in the world."

Nothing special about that. I used to love roller coasters like that. The Demon, The Vortex, and Top Gun at Great America in Santa Clara (which is now like a Six Flags or something) were all the shit when I was a teenager. But now, I honestly am too scared to go on them because the people running them are high school stoners.

Also, why don’t they save the big drop until the end, like a grand finale? And what’s the point of that little turn at the beginning before getting taken to the big drop? If the big drop is at the beginning, why not just start by pulling you up to the top? I think that’s how the Big Dipper did it at the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz. It made sense.

"How Canada became an education superpower
By Sean CoughlanEducation correspondent"
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-40708421

"The tests, run by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), are a major study of educational performance and show Canada's teenagers as among the best educated in the world."

hmm..fake news....are you going to believe that source or some butthole on Sherpony?

Last edited:
Back