New poll shows Sanders ahead of Clinton in New Hampshire

I just wrote out a big long post..but then I realised who I was responding to and saw the set up...so I'm not gonna give you the chance to give me any of your shit. Yes, I think that anyone who would vote for a communist, rape fantasist like sanders is either fiercely anti republican or stupid. JVS also supported Hillary Clinton and only recently jumped off the wagon because of the impending scandals and he also supports open borders..which is a fucking stupid idea

He also has to explain why O Malley should have apologised for saying that all lives mattered..which again, is dumb if not intentional in his arrogance.

Anyone that gleefully supports CAN-didates that would lessen the strength of America on the world stage and at home, and continue to increase the crippling debt is a fucking moron, no matter how well read and articulate they appear to be

#exceptglennrods going through the roof again!!

Yes, I think that anyone who would vote for a communist, rape fantasist like sanders is either fiercely anti republican or stupid. JVS also supported Hillary Clinton and only recently jumped off the wagon because of the impending scandals and he also supports open borders..which is a fucking stupid idea

To be clear, I was never on the Clinton bandwagon, and I'm not not on it now. Check the archives. You will consistently see me express the view that she's not my choice in the primary but I would easily vote for her in the general, and that is still my view. What confuses people is that A) I'm not a huge Sanders fan and I don't regard him as being clearly a better choice than her and B) I don't believe every crazy story or claim about her. Further, in the minds of suckers for right-wing propaganda there are always "impending scandals" that never amount to anything.

And I don't support open borders. I do support making immigration much easier and I don't see unauthorized immigration as a serious crime or a major problem in America.

To be clear, I was never on the Clinton bandwagon, and I'm not not on it now. Check the archives. You will consistently see me express the view that she's not my choice in the primary but I would easily vote for her in the general, and that is still my view. Further, in the minds of suckers for right-wing propaganda there are always "impending scandals" that never amount to anything.

And I don't support open borders. I do support making immigration much easier and I don't see unauthorized immigration as a serious crime or a major problem in America.

Yeah, well I honestly don't think that the twat will get through this unscathed somehow. And how do you make immigration easier than it already is?, is amnesty for millions not enough?

I do support making immigration much easier and I don't see unauthorized immigration as a serious crime or a major problem in America.

This is my view I don't give a fuck about immigration and I'm going to be pissed if this whole election is about immigration and abortion again. I want to see them talking about corporations and tax loopholes.

Imagine if the msm was blowing him as they do all the other candidates. Disgusting to even call themselves news.

Yeah, well I honestly don't think that the twat will get through this unscathed somehow. And how do you make immigration easier than it already is?, is amnesty for millions not enough?

You are a pretty disgusting person having to resort to shit like that to express your disdain for a politician.

To be clear, I was never on the Clinton bandwagon, and I'm not not on it now. Check the archives. You will consistently see me express the view that she's not my choice in the primary but I would easily vote for her in the general, and that is still my view. What confuses people is that A) I'm not a huge Sanders fan and I don't regard him as being clearly a better choice than her and B) I don't believe every crazy story or claim about her. Further, in the minds of suckers for right-wing propaganda there are always "impending scandals" that never amount to anything.

Side question where does Obama as of right now rank on your list of greatest presidents??

You are a pretty disgusting person having to resort to shit like that to express your disdain for a politician.

I'm sure that worse things have been said about her on this site..if you think that's disgusting, then you are a lightweight..Hillary is disgusting

Side question where does Obama as of right now rank on your list of greatest presidents??

I don't have a list, and I don't really think one is possible. But I think Obama has been a great president.

l10pV.png

Lost hard, what a maroon Ryan was.

l10pV.png

Lost hard, what a maroon Ryan was.

I felt bad for Ryan throughout the campaign, as his image as the smart, wonky Republican was just wrecked. The Chris Wallace interview was another painful moment, and it was with a friendly reporter.

This is my view I don't give a fuck about immigration and I'm going to be pissed if this whole election is about immigration and abortion again. I want to see them talking about corporations and tax loopholes.

I assume there's still a chance to throw in some 'repealing Obamacare' and some attempts to "protect" States from things like SSM.

I assume there's still a chance to throw in some 'repealing Obamacare' and some attempts to "protect" States from things like SSM.

Completely forgot about SSM. I've pretty much given in to the fact that Obamacare repeal will be a main talking point.

Iran and ISIS agree with you on that

ISIS can thank Bush for going in and removing Sadam. You know the guy who hated anyone and everyone? That further destabilized the region allowing extremists to easily take root

ISIS can thank Bush for going in and removing Sadam. You know the guy who hated anyone and everyone? That further destabilized the region allowing extremists to easily take root

Yeah, all that happened.. and I'm aware of that, but that doesn't excuse Obama's reluctance to take the fight to these barbaric pieces of shit. I normally hate the "blame bush" mantra..but you are correct, just like I'm correct in saying that Obama quite simply isn't doing enough to fight ISIS

Back