1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

new pink magic. has anyone used it?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by flamingredhead, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Sinister Doctor of Doom Staff Member Senior Moderator

Well, it's not one I'd care to confirm the effectiveness of or not. So, let us know if it turns your asshole back inward.

2. 6000 SUX 8.2 M.P.G.

I'll start a log.

3. Morgano Orange Belt

im not sure if the science behind it is sound or completely bunk, but i've used supercissus from usplabs before and some tendinitis I had went away. not sure if it was a placebo effect or not, but, there was a definite improvement.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  4. cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally got great results from Pink Magic.

I went from 291 pounds and 48% BF to 237 and 1% BF in 3 hours. During that time my bench went from a rather anemic 395 to an impressive 875. My penis also grew from 11 to 14 inches. Wide. Results can vary though.

5. 6000 SUX 8.2 M.P.G.

What about rectal prolapse?

6. cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

Well, my rectal prolapse is really bad now, but I care a lot less because I have a 14 inch wide dick and can bench 875.

7. 6000 SUX 8.2 M.P.G.

It's good that you're able to find the silver lining.....of your anus.

8. GetBeasty Orange Belt

And he's an orange belt. lol

9. Pinyin Influence Operator

Herbal supplements from USP labs are just rehashed ancient Chinese apothecary formulas blended in some enhanced way so that they can brand it with a fancy, proprietary pharmaceutical name. Never underestimate the strength of age demographic marketing though. Now if only USP could get an athelete like GSP to endorse their products, then I would be buying stock options in the company. $90 for a bottle of dried herbs. I'm actually surprised that their isn't consumer protection laws against this type of fuckery.

10. oyaji poi oyaji belt

The company doesn't make any specific claims about what ingesting "pink magic" will do. Is there a law about the claims of "reviews" posted on their website?

11. Sinister Doctor of Doom Staff Member Senior Moderator

There are laws, but to go through the channels to get them enforced is usually a costly process that few people will undertake. The last time I remember a company being sued for lying was BSN about the Cellmass, and it was a well-organized lawsuit. Those don't happen very routinely.

12. DevilEyes Blue Belt

Wait.... I understand that we don't want a bunch of people hyping it up because we want to keep something this badass all for ourselves, but just between us the pump is actually still totally awesome, right?

13. oyaji poi oyaji belt

after reading that "review" of the product, it seems that the only things that really mean results in the gym are the "pump" and "soreness". If either is missing you're not training right.

And by training right, I mean spending enough money on supplements.

14. turbozed Red Belt

Maybe there's good money to be made as a lawyer in extorting supplement companies. They'd deserve it too. Since I'm a lawyer and currently unemployed, this sounds like it could be a fun project.

15. seanb1979 Black Belt

white flood works quite well

16. seanb1979 Black Belt

one big mistake they made was stating the pills contained stem and leaf parts of the plant, when they actually only contain extracts from said plant

17. Hiei69 Blue Belt

Got the active ingredients in the stuff.

Massularia Acuminate possible androgenic (aphrodisiac) effects in male animals: Androgenic potentials of aqueous extract of Massul... [J Ethnopharmacol. 2008] - PubMed result

Rhamnus Nakaharai, a laxative, not FDA safety tested. : http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/98fr/050902a.htm

Nelumbo Nucifera *MIGHT* have positive effects on blood sugar. : Effect of Nelumbo nucifera rhizome extract on bloo... [J Ethnopharmacol. 1997] - PubMed result

...not that anyone was taking it seriously to begin with, but what was this stuff supposed to do other than give you the shits, affect your blood sugar, and make you horny? Note that two of those three effects can be achieved at a much better cost to effect ratio by supplementing with rum.

18. oyaji poi oyaji belt

Thanks for posting these, they are the studies I was referring to in my earlier post. So before anyone gets excited and decides "what the hell, may as well try it if it could help somehow", most likely these will not help anything at all. The one study was done on rats. That was all. That is all. So consider the relevance of just one study on rats compared to spending $90 or more each month on this ridiculous product.