Media New picture of Igor Vovchanchyn ,ready for war!

What a savage he was. I hope he survives this awful war. Side note thats a lot of sunflowers.

From town bully to mma fighter to military soldier wow

legend! i hope he does well and i pity the fool who dares raising a hand against him.

He had the sandmans nighty night nightimefairy dust in his fists

No need for a gun. That man is a straight up tank.

Igor is one of the baddest motherfuckers to ever put on the MMA gloves. fighting giant heavyweights at 5'8", and knocking most of them out. fuckin SAVAGE. one of my top 5 favorite fighters ever

One of the scariest fighters to ever step into a ring.

Was thinking about Igor today, he looks great. A true living legend, i am very sure he could've fucked up alot of todays 205ers. 56-10 record, and he won some crazy early vale-tudo tournaments.

This story is one of the best, even though Igor said it was a joke. No smoke without fire..
"Igor was known for causing trouble and getting into street fights and several kinds of mischiefs growing up.
Thus, due to his behavior, there was a famous story that stated whenever Igor got upset, the villagers would ring a bell located at the center of town, which would signal everyone to stay in their homes until he calmed down."

View attachment 942300

I hope he is ok, it is a strong picture of an old athlete in MMA who has no choice then defending his country at the moment.
Shame. I wish he would have stayed out of this crapfest. 2 corrupt leaders sending men into the meat grinder, while the equally corrupt western leaders are cheering them on, hoping to see more slaughter. I have way more respect for MMA than I do for this shit show.

Back