Media New photo of Luke Thomas as a United States Marine Veteran

Berkowitz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A true American Hero, the mighty donkfather himself looking chiseled, athletic and explosive!

LQC97LW.png

On this Veterans Day, we pause to honor those who have worn the uniform of the U.S. military and dedicated themselves to preserving our freedoms.

I'm pro-American as fuck, but I lack the courage to defend my country and the determination and perseverance to be a marine. Thanks for being there, Luke.

Any other Luke Thomas thread, and I'm going right back to shitting on him for being pretentious. You can fuckin count on it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Ariel is tall too i met him, he is like 6ft2 Luke has to be a solid 6ft6 or more!

Respect to veterans that sacrificed so much to maintain sanity in the world

Agreed. Have 3 close cousins that were deployed. Definitely took a toll and each one came back jaded in their own ways.

First one had nothing good to say. He says most military men do NOT deserve the respect that they get. He must have seen some corrupted shit.

Second one was so proud of his service. He was a sniper and, when he was drunk, always bragged about his kills in detail. After the military, he joined a PMC and continued to go overseas, making really good money.

The last one never talked about his service. Ever. If you ask him about his time there he just changed the subject. You just know he's been through some shit.

Apparantly he never served abroad or whatever the fuck they call it

Agreed. Have 3 close cousins that were deployed. Definitely took a toll and each one came back jaded in their own ways.

First one had nothing good to say. He says most military men do NOT deserve the respect that they get. He must have seen some corrupted shit.

Second one was so proud of his service. He was a sniper and, when he was drunk, always bragged about his kills in detail. After the military, he joined a PMC and continued to go overseas, making really good money.

The last one never talked about his service. Ever. If you ask him about his time there he just changed the subject. You just know he's been through some shit.
Which is why I was sure to say "veterans that sacrificed" not "all veterans"

There certainly is plenty of corruption, racism, psychopathy, and criminal behavior in the military (I remember a story a few yrs back of a group of Navy SEALs killing a green beret who discovered their drug trading)

But there are far more good veterans than bad ones at the end of the day, so I still support the military as a whole

Luke is 6ft 4. Has leftist tendencies a little strong imo. Pretty good analyst. Used to not like him. He is pretty good these days. Hespect I suppose.

Why is this in the UFC forum though??

Back