New owners already stepped up the game...

Cain already massacred that.
Cain is about as Mexican as a Taco Bell Grande... Dude speaks Spanish as good as Aldo speaks English, he married a white chick, has half white kids, grew up in white suburbia and hanged out with white guys in school. He's a total Brosef. Which kinda blows my mind that he would get a Brown Pride tattoo, but that's another subject entirely. Nevertheless, Cain is awesome.

Do you mean clowns when you are on acid or when they are on acid? Or both?
When coming across a clown while being on acid.

It's been a long time but I get the same feeling from Hillary. It's a weird nostalgia. I don't like it.

They've been doing this for a little while already. This has nothing to do with the new owners.

Yep. As flawed as Trump is at least he is an outsider and establishment candidates from both sides aren't keen on him. I'd rather take a risk on an outsider than sticking with the corrupt status quo. At least it may send a message
My dog is an outsider, would you vote for President Ballsniffer too? I guess you would since Trump sniffs Putin's.

crotchjpg.jpg

USADA + Nutella and snacks = all fighters will soon look like retired Rhonda....

Yep. As flawed as Trump is at least he is an outsider and establishment candidates from both sides aren't keen on him. I'd rather take a risk on an outsider than sticking with the corrupt status quo. At least it may send a message
Hahahaha

My dog is an outsider, would you vote for President Ballsniffer too? I guess you would since Trump sniffs Putin's.

crotchjpg.jpg

You are into beastiality? No thanks,

Not only is that sick but you shouldn't be putting your personal pics of you having sexual relations with your dog online

Where the FUCK are the COOKIES and FRUIT JUICE BOXES?

FUCK the UFC.

He
lol you serious? the god emperor will be the best president ever and will save the whole west

He has shit for brains. They both scare me and what scares me more is the reality tv (jersey Shore) generation of people like yourself. They're both crooked and dangerous.

Back