New Mouthguard

It looks a lot better in your mouth than it did in the other picture.

lol sorry jeff, but i was proud of the guard and wanted to let everyone know about it..haha, btw there has been just as many comments on the gloves as the guard..lol

lol! nothing to apologize about!

I try to stay off the boards for the most part, but I just wanted to touch on a couple small details...

let me start by saying I wish you nothing but success.

glad to hear it, but I am not sure that we have collaborated on anything in the past, so I am not sure about how we can compare our standards...

I think competition is healthy and the consumer wins, StarsGuards has never claimed to offer the "cheapest" guards around, we believe our quality and customer service is what makes us The Standard. At the end of the day a happy and satisfied customer is what we are most concerned with...

see above for the only agenda we have.

I don't think that is a difference, of course every lab owner wished he or she could take EVERY impression that comes through the door, but I can't send my people to Japan, Australia, the UK, etc, we have looked at setting up satellite locations, but for now we are sticking with our mail order Impression Kits, we didn't invent the wheel when it comes to mail order Impression Kits, but I would like to believe we helped take it to the next level, we use only the finest materials we have at our disposal and provide a lengthy (probably too lengthy) set of instructions, our customers receive the same kit that the guys on Team StarsGuards use. The bottom line is the customers are not getting second best, they receive the same treatment as some of their favorite fighters.

You are validated by the comments that you have stated and at no time did I mean any disrespect by any comment that I made. I would hope that we are hear to learn more innovative techniques to satisfy the customers needs. At the end of the day satisfying the customer is what we both want. If anything that I said offended you, again I apologize but I believe that I only stated facts and in no way did I ever state that the normal consumer received anything less than perfection from you whether it be the StarsGuards team or an individual. In all honesty there should not be any difference in standards between our two companies especially if I want to stay in business, the only difference should be if one of us is over booked/back logged and could not take a case. I have always spoken highly of you because of the fact that I have personally seen your work from different competitors. I live MMA everyday because I train and compete in various tournaments and I know a lot of people in the industry and that is the only reason I have seen work from your facility. With that being said, I know you will continue to knock out quality work as I will do the same.

hey jeff's no serial killer, his stars guards tees wouldn't be some damned flashy if he was a murderer!

I'm getting my braces off soon and want to invest in a custom mouthguard for boxing and sports in general. Is there a website where I can check out the info on starguards?

Not that I'm an affiliate, but I'm in the process of ordering from Scott at Custom Mouth Guards and so far the experience has been superb. He offers his product at a great price, so you may want to check him out also.

i want to get a custom a soon as possible, urs looks sweet

Back