***NEW** Mirko just explained USADA testing

thelovacluka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
SO, he basically wrote that the injry was not going away and doctor have him growth hormone for 10 days to try and heal the injursy, along with blood plasma.

the USADA people came and he explained to them everything he was taking and the all shit storm happened.

he said he's sick and tired of injuries...

I'm on work, maybe some other croatian can translate the whole thing.

He wa shonest about it, maybe others could do that to, fockers.

"Mirko Cro Cop Filipović
19 min ·

Evo prvi dan mirovine i odmah problemi.prvi sam valjda borac kojeg su suspendirali nakon odlaska u mirovinu.valjda im je dobro doslo da na nekom poznatom vjezbaju strogocu.evo o cemu se zapravo radi.ufc je potpisao ugovor sa usadom,americkom antidopinskom agencijom koja ce provoditi i koja od nedavno i provodi testiranja boraca.morao sam ispuniti upitnik kao i svi borci i specificirati gdje sam i kada tokom priprema radi dolaska njihovih ljudi na testiranje.kad su poceli problemi sa ramenom,obzirom da klasicne metode poput leda i masaza nisu pomagale,presao sam na krvne plazme koju sam dobijao direktno u rame a uz to sam uzeo malu kolicinu hormona rasta radi brzeg zacjeljivanja.hormon rasta je na listi zabranjenih supstanci i to sam znao,ali nije bilo drugog nacina da spasim rame,barem sam tako mislio.u kombinaciji sa krvnom plazmom.nazalost jedini lijek za rame je visetjedna pauza i mirovanje,ali ocajnik se i za slamku hvata.nakon 6 dana plazmi i hormona dosli su me testirati,uredno sam dao uzorak krvi i urina i odmah sam obavijestio ufc o testiranju i da sam radi sanacije ramena uzeo malu kolicinu hormona rasta ,jer nista drugo ne pomaze a zelio sam odraditi borbu pod svaku cijenu.jer ako budem morao otkazati borbu radi ramena znao sam da je to kraj,jer je vec proslo 8 mjeseci od zadnje borbe a ja u ovim godinama cekati nemogu 5,6 mjeseci do iduce borbe.niti su nalazi testiranja gotovi,niti sam siguran da ce ista naci jer sam to uzeo svega nekoliko dana samo da spasim borbu i rame,oni su nekakvu suspenziju odrezali i to samo zato jer sam im sam rekao o cemu je rijec a koja nema nikakvog smisla jer sam se povukao i to radi ozljeda po cijelom tijelu,a kruna je bila ozljeda ramena.glupo je uopce spominjati da taj hormon samo tijelo luci i da se neka povisena razina moze detektirati do 10 ak dana i da bi na borbi bio cist.i niti mi to poboljsava performanse u bilo kojem obliku,kao sto to rade testesteron,i razni steriodi i anabolici ali takva su pravila.jos u petak sam molio da ne otkazuju borbu i da zelim nastupiti,nakon toliko muke i truda tokom priprema.i da cu otici na saslusanje u agenciju i reci o cemu se radi.i neka provedu testiranja uoci i nakon borbe i sve ce biti ok,5 puta sam do sada samo u ufc-u testiran,zadnji puta prije i nakon zadnje borbe sa gonzagom.i naravno da je uvijek sve bilo ok.subotnji trening mi je bio zadnji u ovim pripremama i tu je rame otislo do kraja,magnet ponovljeni u ponedjeljak pokazao rupture misica,ostecenje tetive i puno rame tekucine.i tu sam prelomio,i tu vece doneo odluku da nemam snage vise boriti se sa ozljedama.i objavio prekid karijere.i to je to.a ovo prozivanje i suspenzije stvarno nemaju smisla.iako moram reci da razumijem ufc i da se zele ograditi.sad ce ispasti da sam uzimao nedozvoljena sredstva tj.doping a to veze sa vezom nema.al sta je tu je,nedo bog veceg zla."

Haha I'm sure. He just retired out of nowhere because of checkered shorts, right? That Pride! (no pun intended) lol

He failed a drug test and decided to retire so he wouldn't blemish his name. It's clear as day. It happens.

He took a small amount of growth hormone because of a shoulder injury. Says he was tested 5 times during his UFC career and that he disclosed with the UFC that he took hormones.

Haha I'm sure. He just retired out of nowhere because of checkered shorts, right? That Pride! (no pun intended) lol

He failed a drug test and decided to retire so he wouldn't blemish his name. It's clear as day. It happens.

can you read? he said exactly what he took. :rolleyes:

he took GH for 6 days when they came.

smarter than your boy, you gotta recognize that

Well yea.. in his other retirement speech thing he specifically said that he was trying everything to recover his shoulder so he could fight, including shooting up a "cocktail of drugs and medication".

This isn't a surprise at all.

How would him retiring not blemish his name?
Are you serious? He was hoping that his retirement would in tern not release his failed drug test but sadly, Mirko isn't too bright.
smarter than your boy, you gotta recognize that
My boy? Who?
can you read? he said exactly what he took. :rolleyes:

he took GH for 6 days when they came.

When did I deny that? He still failed a drug test and suspiciously retired beforehand. It's clear as day.

At least he was honest about what he was doing and didn't make a fool of himself like Anderson.

veiled jab at Fedor.

At least he was honest about what he was doing and didn't make a fool of himself like Anderson.

Or "I took a pill from a friend of a friend because I thought I had the flu" a la Lombard.

How can you be honest about cheating after you've already been caught? It's like robbing a bank, the police show up to your door, find you with the money, and you say, "yes, I took the money."

Honesty would be a fighter who is currently taking performance enhancers but is under no suspicion, coming out and telling the world without the commission having to catch him. That would be honesty.

So he was basically given the same treatment I got for my wrist. A type of growth hormone and blood plasma to strengthen the tendons as quickly as possible to eliminate the chances of the tendon snapping or fix tendons about to snap.

he's 41, didn't fight for months and is full of injuries.

wanted to heal the most serious one, tried everything, then took small doses of GH.

didn't work...then retired.

USADA came, he was honest and said everything, he was honest when writing the facebook status.

wtf should he do?

in my eyes, that's the most important thing, focking say it like it is....he's a champ

true... and thats coming from a fan of Anderson and Crocop.

I think both scenarios were exactly the same, just that Anderson chose not to tell the truth and Crocop came out with it.

How can you be honest about cheating after you've already been caught? It's like robbing a bank, the police show up to your door, find the money, and you say, "yes, I took the money."

Apples and oranges loooool

He even stated on his Facebook that he took a "cocktail of drugs". He's not hiding anything and claiming limpdick like Anderson or Chael.

he's 41, didn't fight for months and is full of injuries.

wanted to heal the most serious one, tried everything, then took small doses of GH.

didn't work...then retired.

USADA came, he was honest and said everything, he was honest when writing the facebook status.

wtf should he do?

in my eyes, that's the most important thing, focking say it like it is....he's a champ

Quote for the MF truth.

Back