New Machida pics, looking cut for MW.

Maybe in Bellator... not in the UFC. 3-4 in his last seven fights. Hardly the height of the Machida Era... (which did last slightly longer than the era of that where's the beef lady...)

Your entitled to you opinion, I just dont see anyone beating him in that division, BTW I take it you are one of the 10% that actually think he didnt get robbed vs Davis?

While the internet is rife with people who stray from the truth, the fact is - I'm sure Machida has had an off day when dealing with fans. EVERY athlete or famous person has - it's a fact. So yeah, it's quite possible that Machida has been less than amazing to a few fans. Whether or not he was to the guy who posted the message remains to be seen, but Machida isn't a saint. Nobody is...

That post was about Shogun.

He does look amazing, but I want to wait and see him in action before I start riding his dick for a second coming of the Machida era.

I like the sound of that.

In his first coming, he suffered for us. When he comes again, his reign will last a thousand years.

Machida looks borderline anorexic IMO.

He's gota go back to LHW

looks great, hopefully he will turn in a good performance vs kennedy

While the internet is rife with people who stray from the truth, the fact is - I'm sure Machida has had an off day when dealing with fans. EVERY athlete or famous person has - it's a fact. So yeah, it's quite possible that Machida has been less than amazing to a few fans. Whether or not he was to the guy who posted the message remains to be seen, but Machida isn't a saint. Nobody is...

You've met me machida ?

& you know him better then his wife z?

Sure, ok know it all.

I just hope he shows up to fight next time. This dude make me not wanna buy his cards b/c idk if he gonna just "counter condit vs diaz " fight. O shit... :/

Machida is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders striking advice to fellow fighters suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in a Brazilian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.

exactly what i was thinking!

Looks like he's living in Hacienda Heights

He looks like he's in good shape. If he can have a good and easy cut to 185, he will be hard to beat there. Kennedy is no joke, so we'll see what level the Dragon is at 185. I hope he fights for the strap.

Damn, maybe he should have been a MW all along. He looks ready to fight

Back